• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

MCBC Fall Run.....Nov. 2-4th @ SMORR

BIGED

Guru ????
I thought you guys would be talking more only 5 days away. Would love to come but family stuff next weekend ,to ensure I don't slip off and join you I have the motor out of the bronco getting some much needed attention .

Have Fun

2Broncos2Go

Bronco Guru
you guys who aren't making it will be missed! and I still have one iron in the fire that I have to put out before we are totally committed %)

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Get that iron in the fire handled.... ;) I got faith in ya.

we'll miss you guys too, doubtful I will make it.

OP
OP
SpareParts

SpareParts

Bronco Guru
Ed, there will be an open seat somewhere for sure....Mine will have one one Friday at least. LOL

Looking forward to seeing everyone again!

stlo

Bronco Guru
Loc.
tulsa
should have the rest of my driveshaft stuff in the mail tonight....got the WH riser welded on yesterday along with the new trac-bar mount on the frame....wow was that ever a pain in the ass....it did a number this time...none of the welds broke it just tore the frame apart...would have been easier to fix if the dam welds would have broke...but oh well it shouldnt do it again...(knock on wood)...oh and got the ruffstuff diff guard on as well.....i think me and the wife are going to take the kids to school friday morning and then were headed that way....looking forward to seeing everybody and my wife getting to meet the ones she hasnt...

oh and im looking forward to putting on one of those mizzu shirts...lol

lilthom

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I am back in the country and will be getting the last tweaks done this week on Burnie. I don't know if I will be down late Friday or just come in Saturday early and spend the day. If you guys are bored I just took time to complete my "garage" page.

Kyle.malone

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Norman, OK
.i think me and the wife are going to take the kids to school friday morning and then were headed that way[/QUOTE

I am planning on pulling out Friday morning at 7 here. I'l give you a shout when i pass thru Tulsa if you want a travel partner.

OP
OP
SpareParts

SpareParts

Bronco Guru
It's always nice to travel in pairs...I just wish I owned a big enough trailer that we could haul them on one. Its nice to split the fuel bill!

Jamey and I are planning on Friday morning as well, stay tuned for a time......

2Broncos2Go

Bronco Guru
we'll be leaving Fri. a.m. as well - probably someone will catch up to us.....
since we stop frequently %)

OP
OP
SpareParts

SpareParts

Bronco Guru
The snack shack will be open on Sat., that will keep us on the trails longer! We don't have to spend time cooking... :)

stlo

Bronco Guru
Loc.
tulsa
ill get with you guys on the time were leaving...but im guessing it will prolly be round 8:00

Kyle.malone

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Norman, OK
Christine.. I will just have to play catch up.

Steve.. I will prolly play catch up to you as well since it takes me 1:45 to get from my house to SE Tulsa.