• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

MCBC / MOEB Summer Run, Washita, MO June 24-26, 2011....Pics Added

AWS

Loc.
ST LOUIS
David, I might bring a extra 12x20 canopy, just in case of liquid sunshine!
Steve

AWS

Loc.
ST LOUIS
Lou, Nate and I are planning on leaving the shop around noon on friday. Call and let me know where you want to meet.
Steve

fatboy

Contributor
Glad to be here.
Loc.
New Hampshire
I'm 45 minutes from St. Louis this week and might be able to swing down for the day on Friday? Anyone have 2-3 open seats?

These boys will take good care of you and you will have a ball! Plus you are likely to eat well. ;D

Have fun guys and gals, look like I picked the wrong week to be in St. Louis! But I would not trade it for the world.

AWS

Loc.
ST LOUIS
Schmousey getting ready for the weekend.

Attachments

• schmousey3.jpg
    schmousey3.jpg
    189 KB · Views: 46
  • schmousey2.jpg
    schmousey2.jpg
    138.7 KB · Views: 47
  • schmousey1.jpg
    schmousey1.jpg
    153.6 KB · Views: 60
OP
OP
SpareParts

SpareParts

Bronco Guru
Great pics! I had to change a u joint on mine last night. Ready to load up tomorrow night. Took a nice trip in mine tonight, went into town for a youth group meeting. All is well and can't wait to get loaded up and and get on the road!

I don't know if I'll have 2 or 3 open seats but it looks like I'll have one Casey, we are leaving the house around 12:00 like everyone else. So we'll be getting down there around 2 - 3ish. I think we will be running through Union and down 47 to get there. Let me know if you are coming.

LouB

Loc.
St. Louis
good pics

I pumped greese into mine yesterday and treated the windshield (inside and out) with Rain-X. Making ice today and goal is to leave at noon; but, meeting my son who is always late, sooo.

fatboy

Contributor
Glad to be here.
Loc.
New Hampshire

Steve I do not remember the spot infront of the Bronco when I was there. Is it marking it's territory before it goes camping this weekend? ;D

Good luck and have some fun out there for me.

fatboy

Contributor
Glad to be here.
Loc.
New Hampshire
I pumped greese into mine yesterday and treated the windshield (inside and out) with Rain-X. Making ice today and goal is to leave at noon; but, meeting my son who is always late, sooo.

Hey Lou, not sure if you are the same Lou I met when I was there but I hope so. Have some fun for me out there.

AWS

Loc.
ST LOUIS
Pete, it kinda looks like that doesn't it. She pulled all the steering and pitman arm and we're replacing it with good parts that I removed from mine. Then Matt pulled the head, valve seals were in pieces and that goes back on tonight. Plus the bushing were gone on the radius arms, so that gets done today. Anything else...we'll just have to deal with it. Her X drove it 80 miles a day for 2 years, pretty much really rode hard and put away wet!
Steve

OP
OP
SpareParts

SpareParts

Bronco Guru
Yeah Pete, that's the same Lou. He might not get back on here for another couple of months though. He's kinda hit or miss on here.

Are you ready to go yet Steve? 24 hrs. and we'll be there, or at least getting close.

djhudson05

May be able to drive over and say Hi on Sat. Farmington is not far from me. Where is the park located?

AWS

Loc.
ST LOUIS
About 2 miles south of Farmington, look to your right when you see the quarry that is the exit. I should be hwy H turn right and follow the signs.

fatboy

Contributor
Glad to be here.
Loc.
New Hampshire
Pete, it kinda looks like that doesn't it. She pulled all the steering and pitman arm and we're replacing it with good parts that I removed from mine. Then Matt pulled the head, valve seals were in pieces and that goes back on tonight. Plus the bushing were gone on the radius arms, so that gets done today. Anything else...we'll just have to deal with it. Her X drove it 80 miles a day for 2 years, pretty much really rode hard and put away wet!
Steve

Well one piece at a time Steve. Glad she is learning skills like that.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Drove by SMORR around Midnite last night coming thru... Thought about ya'll

Hope ya'll are having fun at your Washita park...

djhudson05

Didn't make it over yesterday. Did everyone make it through Sat. night. I was watching the weather at midnight and it looked like it was bad over there. Hope everyone was safe.

78Scronco

Bronco Guru
How was it?!!? Weather up here in STL was fairly crappy sat night. on and off storms

OP
OP
SpareParts

SpareParts

Bronco Guru
I ended up packing up my stuff around 9:00 last night and heading out. The storms were coming and we had to leave first thing in the morning to get my wife home for work. So we drove through it all on the 2 hr. trip home. It was better than fighting it out in a tent! I haven't talked to anybody today, no news is good news! I guess everyone made it home alright.

We had a good time, couple trail repairs but all in all was a nice trip.