• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

MCBC's New Years Day trail ride, Flat Nasty Offroad Park @ Jadwin, MO

OP
OP
SpareParts

SpareParts

Bronco Guru
Bump to the top, I know it's a long way to go........but I'm still excited!;D

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
All depends on timing when I come back from MS man...

2Broncos2Go

Bronco Guru
Bump!!!

What about the rest of the OK group, we haven't heard a response yet!

We're having to just take it a day/week/month at a time David but
we'd love nothing better than to try a new park on the first day of the
new year!
It's on my wall calendar where I keep all my "Important Dates"! ;D

OP
OP
SpareParts

SpareParts

Bronco Guru
We're having to just take it a day/week/month at a time David but
we'd love nothing better than to try a new park on the first day of the
new year!
It's on my wall calendar where I keep all my "Important Dates"! ;D

We hope you'll be able to make it, I think it will be a good time.

David

joe

Bronco Guru
Hmmmmmm, interesting :cool: ya'll dont mind if a few illinoians show up? ;D

Buldozer

Bronco Virtuoso
Loc.
God's Country
How do you know? %) ;D

I know because I blew one of david's 16.5's off of the bead on a night run at about midnight at SMORR at Howapalozza this spring and it took about two hours to get it back on in the dark! :p But ask David who was spotting me on the passenger's side of his rig!!!%)

Probably not going to make it back to SMORR until Howie's run in the spring David.:(

OP
OP
SpareParts

SpareParts

Bronco Guru
Hmmmmmm, interesting :cool: ya'll dont mind if a few illinoians show up? ;D

You guys from IL are more than welcome to come. If you haven't been there, it's a great park. We should have a good Bronco turn out.

David

OP
OP
SpareParts

SpareParts

Bronco Guru
I know because I blew one of david's 16.5's off of the bead on a night run at about midnight at SMORR at Howapalozza this spring and it took about two hours to get it back on in the dark! :p But ask David who was spotting me on the passenger's side of his rig!!!%)

Probably not going to make it back to SMORR until Howie's run in the spring David.:(

Sorry to hear you won't make it. Is your rig afraid of the cold?%) I was going to let you drive again. LOL :cool:

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL

I hear you buddy...! I'm sure it being dark didn't help much..

Um David who was spotting....? LOL

OP
OP
SpareParts

SpareParts

Bronco Guru
I hear you buddy...! I'm sure it being dark didn't help much..

Um David who was spotting....? LOL

Well...........................................Budweiser and Petrone ??sp?? played a part in my spotting! That's why Rick was the Designated Driver! %) I did tell him about the rock, but I also told him to drive over it. :cool:

I had only had a few but he had consumed less. Plus I like letting someone else drive sometimes, we had a good time. Just a little late night trail fun, winching, blocking, jacking, pulling.....I wish I had some pics to remember it better!

David

goneballistic

Loc.
Washington, MO
Heres a pic! As you can see the pass. front tire off bead(on the rock he was suppose to drive over). Drivers tire off ground, winch going up to top of hill on pass. side(to hold bronco up on jack), Hi-Lift jacked almost all the way. Goodtimes!

Attachments

• tire off bead.JPG
    tire off bead.JPG
    119.9 KB · Views: 31

2Broncos2Go

Bronco Guru
my sense of adventure only goes so far......and most of the time
it don't go at all on night runs. I just don't see too good;
it took Floyd & Howie forever to get me to keep my eyes open
so I don't want to be reverting back .......
I'll keep the campfire goin';D

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Heres a pic! As you can see the pass. front tire off bead(on the rock he was suppose to drive over). Drivers tire off ground, winch going up to top of hill on pass. side(to hold bronco up on jack), Hi-Lift jacked almost all the way. Goodtimes!

That does NOT look like a good scenario for trying to fix a problem, LOL