• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

MD/VA/DC?? Anyone wanna have a Buildup Party? Too Many Parts and No Time

Mr Joe

Bronco Guru
I have a ton of parts and not enough time to install them....;D

482759_46_full.jpg

482759_47_full.jpg

Anyone wanna help??

Last edited:
OP
OP
Mr Joe

Mr Joe

Bronco Guru
Slick said:
;D

SURE!!!

send me those arms and that'll free up some of your time! ;)

:cool:

At first I thought it was a good idea..then I realized that those arms already had to cross your part of the country. It would be a waste to send them back across....sorry, we can't be wasteful:D

70EB

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Gig Harbor
Give them to me and I will test fit them for you and let you know how they work. Wouldn't want you to waste your time on bad parts

OP
OP
Mr Joe

Mr Joe

Bronco Guru
70EB said:
Give them to me and I will test fit them for you and let you know how they work. Wouldn't want you to waste your time on bad parts

Geez, they crossed your part of the country, too...Momma always said, don't be wasteful.....lol:-*

MnkyBiz

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Northern VA/DC
I am in VA, maybe you should retitle your topic to try to get the VA and MD croud's attention! Something like DC Area Bronco Guy NEEDS HELP!!!!!

When/ Where would determine if I can help! I am in a mad rush to get mine ready, so I would need to know when you need the hand!

MnkyBiz

OP
OP
Mr Joe

Mr Joe

Bronco Guru
ken75ranger said:
How do those parts help the washing machine?;D

They help balance the load and keep my teenage daughter out!;D

OP
OP
Mr Joe

Mr Joe

Bronco Guru
MnkyBiz said:
I am in VA, maybe you should retitle your topic to try to get the VA and MD croud's attention! Something like DC Area Bronco Guy NEEDS HELP!!!!!

When/ Where would determine if I can help! I am in a mad rush to get mine ready, so I would need to know when you need the hand!

MnkyBiz

I'm in a rush too. I was hoping to make the Paragon trip in June. My health is not on my side....it's h3ll getting old%)
I have some friends coming down later this month to help.... We have a gear install party April 24-25. I can setup the gears and they'll help tear it apart and put it back together. In return, I'll setup their gears... Cool idea?

Last edited:

hd03sporty

Loc.
Tucson AZ
you think you have parts and no time....

these are the parts sitting in my garage, I have waiting to be installed:

2.5 complete lift from BCS

33" MTRs to replace the 31" BFGS after the lift is installed

F250 shock mounts

Gorilla warflares from wildhorses

Diamond plate rocker covers from WH

Tuffy locking glove box

New bronco script steering wheel from Toms

all kinds of replacement gaskets, rubber pieces, boots from autokrafters

a whole bunch of wire and connectors from Delcity for my new harness (Im an electronic "pro")

STC half doors

and Galens new 2 pc doors should be on the way this week (paid him today) to go along with the new Can-Back top from BCS (hopefully on it's way soon!!)

The parts house love me about now!!

The bronco will be in getting Rhino lined this weekend, all I need is some time, time, time !!!

;D ;D ;D ;D

4x4x289

You might be a redneck if you use your maytag washing machine as an auto parts washer, or a work bench. I feel your pain. I've got brand new beard seats being used by my kids as playstation furniture, a completeoffroad rollbar still needing to be bolted down, and air conditioning half installed. Grass is growing. Soccer has started. And, I ordered floor pans and heater today. I think I'll call in sick, by a case or two, and dig in to get it done. This is a sickness right?

73stallion

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Eugene, OR
don't feel bad!i've got $1,100.00 worth of power steering parts that have been sitting at my house since june 3rd of last year. i've been working on everyone elses vehicles, and haven't had time for my own. i'm tired of armstrong, that's why i sold my F-100 due to back problems.

MI-Bronco

Been there before. Didn't have the washing machine problem tho.

Just pulled all my parts out of the basement and installed them on the engine. Was a good feeling. I hope you get some time soon to install!!!!

OP
OP
Mr Joe

Mr Joe

Bronco Guru
Actually, it's not all that bad. I just have...

Rod/Main bearing replacement
rear gears and axles
front locker/gears and axles
replace brake hardware
replace brake cables
install body lift
install suspension lift
replace drive shafts
replace brake hoses
install long arms
install power booster

Then I'll start on the body stuff... I should be done by noon....%)

U

Unregistered

MnkyBiz said:

MnkyBiz

Joe this is a good idea. I spent last summer inDC and met a lot of really friendly, helpful DC/Northern Virginia guys that would probably help out. I can get you in otuch with them if you would like.

Steve (66horse)

OP
OP
Mr Joe

Mr Joe

Bronco Guru
Unregistered said:
Joe this is a good idea. I spent last summer inDC and met a lot of really friendly, helpful DC/Northern Virginia guys that would probably help out. I can get you in otuch with them if you would like.

Steve (66horse)

I'll change the title and ask for help. good idea...

OP
OP
Mr Joe

Mr Joe

Bronco Guru
If anyone's interested, free pizza and root beer?? lol;D