• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

MEB 2011 Events

Scoop

Contributor
Have Bronco, Will Travel
Loc.
Cuchara, CO
Mid-Atlantic Early Broncos announces our 2011 schedule of events. For more details, as each event gets closer, see the MEB Website.

Meet & Greet - January 22, Richmond, VA

This is our annual kick-off event and we're "upgrading" it! In 2011 it will be held at the Richmond Quaker Steak & Lube.

Snow Run - February 19, Rausch Creek, PA

Always a fun time wheeling in the snow!

Blue Rocks Trail Ride - May 14-15 *, Lenhartsville, PA

Come wheel in a private campground hosted by MEB members Jed and Zack Wood. * Corrected date - main event day is Saturday May 14

East Coast Bronco Round Up - June 23-25, Gore, VA

We're adding a 3rd event day to celebrate the Bronco 45th anniversary!

Wrench and Roast - August 5-7, Peroni Garage, Dover, PA

We're now accepting nominees for the 2011 W&R. Get them in soon to be considered.

Summer Trail Ride - August 20, Rausch Creek, PA

One of the best places to wheel on the East Coast.

Fawl Crawl - October 14-15, Black Mountain ORV Park, Harlan, KY

If you have not been to Harlan, you need to check it out!

Fall Cruise - November 5

Fall Cruise location TBD.

MEB will also have a club presence at the Super Celebration in Townsend, TN April 14-16, and at Carlisle All-Ford Nationals in Carlisle, PA June 3-5.

Please mark your calendars now and plan to join us! You do not have to be an MEB member to come to our events.

Gary

MEB Events Director

Jon - PM sent to add these to your 2011 Events sticky.

Last edited:

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
COUNT on a few "northern" boys coming to the round up....

j.blakeslee

Bronco Guru
Loc.
NASSUA NY
Scoop,
I got alot ...to get done (on both trucks)....We'll be at the round up...and if my truck isnt finshed.....ill just wheel the wife's:-X:-X:-X
Jay...;D

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
PUT your thumb out when we roll by on 81 south ;D

sbeard73

Loc.
Seminary,Mississippi
Be sure to come on down to the Mississippi Gulf Coast for 15th Annual Cruisin' The Coast Oct. 2-9 2011. Last year there were 4,854 registered vehicles. I'll be there in my 74 Sport topless running the beach line.

bmc69

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Be sure to come on down to the Mississippi Gulf Coast for 15th Annual Cruisin' The Coast Oct. 2-9 2011. Last year there were 4,854 registered vehicles. I'll be there in my 74 Sport topless running the beach line.

Where exactly? I'm working down Pascagoula way for the next 3 or 4 years.

OP
OP
Scoop

Scoop

Contributor
Have Bronco, Will Travel
Loc.
Cuchara, CO
I want to join. What do I do? I don' have a running bronco yet.

Like av8rds said, just show up! But if you want to join MEB now you can go to the MEB web site and click on Member Signup and follow the steps. We try to have some type of organized club event almost every month.

Also no worries about not having a running Bronco. Quite a few long time members came to events for many years before they ever showed up in a Bronco! ;D

(You know who you are!)

sbeard73

Loc.
Seminary,Mississippi
Like av8rds said, just show up! But if you want to join MEB now you can go to the MEB web site and click on Member Signup and follow the steps. We try to have some type of organized club event almost every month.

Also no worries about not having a running Bronco. Quite a few long time members came to events for many years before they ever showed up in a Bronco! ;D

(You know who you are!)

Thanks for that info I didn't know about MEB. I live down South but would love a good road trip to meet some of the guys on here, you all have been a big help on my project.

Last edited:

4lofun

That would be cool;D But I ment that I wanted to join meb. Will I be able to ride the trails in your pssenger seat Tasker

Tasker doesn't take his eB on trails.not sure of exact reasoning why.but its a little loose???
he's been known to do some trucking to the event towing his yellow eb to do his version of a street cruise....short and sweet...tasker you rule!!!!!!!
its true. Don't need your own bronco.I didn't bring mine and my punishment was passenger seat in purple Heep and change a flat at end of trail...Heep did good all day and had fun...thanks Max....
Day two's trail ride with avard was fun although a little hot from exhaust and trans heat due to opening in trans tunnel.
I hope to bring my junk down this year...but new job and traveling may not be possible

OP
OP
Scoop

Scoop

Contributor
Have Bronco, Will Travel
Loc.
Cuchara, CO
Hey Scoop,

Is the All Ford Nationals not on there cause we don't know the date yet?

June 3-5. It's not listed as an MEB event - but it's a footnote at the bottom of the post. Also Carlisle All-Trucks is the same weekend as the W&R (Aug 5-7) so we'll probably have some members there on Friday since the Peroni Garage is so close to Carlisle.