• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

MEB Lunch at the Lube! January 22, 2011 ** PICS start on Page 3 **

70greenhorn

Loc.
Manakin Sabot, VA
Gary, av8rds- thanks for finding and posting the pics. thats awesome to see the rig in action!
BroncoLou- I really appreciate the story, very impressive to be able to change the output shaft in less than 30 min, much less while on the trail! I'm not sure if you know this but he cut the dana 20 in half and mated it to an atlas 4.3...its super low when everything is in low range.

Brawnko

Loc.
Mechanicsville
Gershom put the D20 doubler in mine. He made the adapter and was selling the set ups. He was very mechanically gifted and very honest! I can still hear his words at times "like butter" He was the first person I heard use that expression. Sounded like "like budder" :cool:
Miss that guy! Glad to see the rig being used! Good luck with it Travis.