• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD Misc parts …Locking hubs, body bushings, steering wheel, orig radio.

Status
Not open for further replies.

sk4467

City: Overland Park
Price: $ 250

I have the following items for sale:

1. Two sets of locking hubs. One set used and one set new chrome in box.
2. Body bushings. New in package. (TBP part #6740).
3. 1974 steering wheel and horn button. Wheel is solid but does have some cracks in the wheel spokes. Clip on the horn button needs to be replaced as well.
4. Original AM radio.

Make offers for any/all. First $250 can have everything. Buyer pays shipping.

Text for pics and questions to 816-885-5145. Steve

Last edited:
OP
OP
S

sk4467

What condition is the AM radio ? Interested.
The radio is AM/FM. I thought I had updated the post to reflect this. I ha e pics if you are still interested. Feel free to text me at 816.885.5145 and I can send them to you.

OP
OP
S

sk4467

Steve,

Are these Ford factory hubs, are they still for sale?

Geoff
I have two sets of hubs. One is a brand new set from Tom's Offroad still in box. The other came off my bronco when I replaced axle. I can send a pic if you want to take a look. They may be original but I don't know for sure. Text.me at 816.885.5145 and I will send a pic if interested. Steve.

Oldtimer

Contributor
Jr. Member with Sr. moments
Loc.
Sunnyvale, CA
Steves new hubs are the chrome ones from Tom's.
Below is picture Steve sent me.

image000001001.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
S

sk4467

Oldtimer and FordBronc, thanks for getting the info out there and loading the picture. I will pop this box when I get home and confirm they are chrome.

Status
Not open for further replies.