• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Mississippi Bronco Club

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Let’s do it. I am generally available. May need some planning. Flowood area here but can meet wherever.

Houston

Frid night 19th, will be me and couple cousins out at Shuckers on Reservoir..

is that Central enuf, or folks wanna meet elsewhere

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Nyles will be upset with me. But imma probably leave the puppy at home this trip

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Are you there off 51S headed towards jackson before you get down towards the auction area. Old auction anyway

I have a little restoration shop in Ridgeland, Ms (borders Jackson). We can do the work you are asking about. We have 3 Broncos in here right now. Tks Mike Martin; Classic Restorations, LLC

redvettemike

Contributor
Are you there off 51S headed towards jackson before you get down towards the auction area. Old auction anyway

642 Ridgewood Rd in Ridgeland. About 300 yards South of where Ridgewood runs into Hwy51. That is all about a mile n of the old auction site.

JWMcCrary

Contributor
Bronco Guru
As it stands right now I'll be in MS on the 19th, might even be able to drag Bradlee with me.

fordguy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I am thinking we should have a shop tour towards the end of summer, HThomas said we could end at his house and cook some burgers or something. Figure RedVetteMike may be up for a stop at his shop on the tour? Any others who would be willing? Would take all of a Saturday afternoon i am sure.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
I am thinking we should have a shop tour towards the end of summer, HThomas said we could end at his house and cook some burgers or something. Figure RedVetteMike may be up for a stop at his shop on the tour? Any others who would be willing? Would take all of a Saturday afternoon i am sure.

if I got nothing happening, can plan to come down...

I "need" to get a CONEX box, and set up for storage at my folks in canton...

Is the place in Brandon the only one around? Don't want to break the bank

redvettemike

Contributor

Give me some notice and yall would be welcome to stop by here.
Tks
Mike Martin

fordguy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
if I got nothing happening, can plan to come down...

I "need" to get a CONEX box, and set up for storage at my folks in canton...

Is the place in Brandon the only one around? Don't want to break the bank

send me a pm with your cell and i will send you a guy's contact card. he sells conex boxes and millenium deer stands. good guy, fair pricing.

hthomas

Contributor
Loc.
flora

Just let me know and we can set it up

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
send me a pm with your cell and i will send you a guy's contact card. he sells conex boxes and millenium deer stands. good guy, fair pricing.

Left him a VM today. May have to try again if no call back. Haha

redvettemike

Contributor
We are working on a number of Broncos at the moment. Helping the owners sell the green on and the blue one. to

Attachments

• IMG_4297.jpg
    IMG_4297.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_4298.jpg
    IMG_4298.jpg
    119.9 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_4295.jpg
    IMG_4295.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG_4280.jpg
    IMG_4280.jpg