• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

MO-EB FRANKENSTEIN WINE RUN (Photos added)

OP
OP
AWS

AWS

Loc.
ST LOUIS
AWS can you and Penny polka for us younguns?

Ben[/QUOTE]

You do you mean Polish Slam Dancing, right?
Steve

OP
OP
AWS

AWS

Loc.
ST LOUIS
Hey Steve do you guys have a spot picked out at 94/40 to meet on Sat morning.

Brett, there is a commuter parking lot on the one corner, look for Rick Shirk's white F250.

YellowBronc

Bronco God
Don, I'd say we meet in Union around 8 - 8:30. That will give us enough time to moesy over there. Them St. Louis guys are always alittle late anyway. LOL;D

My GPS software tells me there's a McDonalds close to the instersection on 50. Ya wanna meet there at 8:30? Or do you have another suggestion. Might have a green Bronco following also.%) ;D

69Sport

Loc.
ST. Louis
Bronco run

Hey Ghost66 are you going to make it, if so where are you planing on jumping in line. Maybe finally we will get to see each others rigs. Looking forward to it. Brett

OP
OP
AWS

AWS

Loc.
ST LOUIS
Wade, if everyone shows up it's looking like 12 broncos and a few others.
Steve

lil' hotz jr.

Loc.
Knob Noster, MO
well, gonna try and head out with the parents. or we may be about an hour behind. chris may get out of work early enough, but we'll see. but we are coming for sure!!! =) chris is going to be driven the bdog down as well. gonna be the test! hehe;D

ghost66

Bronco Guru
Yes I'm going t make it provided nothing strange happens between now and tomorrow morning, I plan to meet at Steve's and going from there. He's not too far from me. I'm looking forward to seeing your rig as well.

Hey Ghost66 are you going to make it, if so where are you planing on jumping in line. Maybe finally we will get to see each others rigs. Looking forward to it. Brett

ghost66

Bronco Guru
Excellent, should be fun, not sure if I can convince my daughter to come with though since it's going to be pretty cold without a top and doors. Might just be me by myself.

QUOTE=AWS;1190274]Wade, if everyone shows up it's looking like 12 broncos and a few others.
Steve[/QUOTE]

hucktruck

Loc.
Missouri
My daughter is talking like she wants to tag along for now. We'll see when it comes to waking her up at 7:00 a.m. on a Saturday morning. She's not a morning person at all, much like her mother.

I threw the hardtop on but I'm going to hold off on the doors.

See you wankers tomorrow morning!

Darin

SpareParts

Bronco Guru
My GPS software tells me there's a McDonalds close to the instersection on 50. Ya wanna meet there at 8:30? Or do you have another suggestion. Might have a green Bronco following also.%) ;D

Mc D.'s is fine with me, all though I forgot my GPS. I guess I'll just have to wing it. Maybe we will let the GPS show us its way to get there. Plenty of back roads to wind around on.;D

Looks like we will have a green bronco tagging along, how many parts should I bring? She might want to get those little whistle things for the bumper, we have a lot of Bigfoots running around this time of year!

Give ma a call if you need anything, 314-803-6917
Glad you all can make it.

David

bigmuddy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Marthasville Missouri
Looks like this is shaping up to be a decent little group of rigs. We are leavind AR around 7pm tonight and staying in Farmington and then getting up early to hit the road to meet everyone. Got to get my rig cleaned out from OCBR and get the heater motor working a bit better.

See yall there!

Ben

ghost66

Bronco Guru
Ben, which way are you heading from Farmington, I'm just up the road 30 clicks maybe I'll just follow along with your group. I live just off 67 a few miles.

bigmuddy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Marthasville Missouri
ghost, I have a brother that lives in High Ridge and will be parking my tow rig over there. My plan was to get there early in the morning sat and and unhook and then run over to meet everyone either on there way over to 94 or catch up with everyone at 94. All depends on how motivated I can get a 7 year old to crawl out of bed to get us on the road early in the morning from Farmington.

Ben

RIbronco

Loc.
Costa Mesa, CA
haha, I'm glad to not be the only one with last minute wine run repairs.
I should probably put the carburator back on tonight.

On a side note. Last night, I learned that the cell phone reception is very poor around the vinyards. I'll have my CB.

bigmuddy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Marthasville Missouri
By the way, I grew up an hour north of STL in Louisiana MO and when I was a younger man I was all over STL having fun and running a truck making deliveries. Lately I have been from one end of the country to the other, still miss Missouri in the fall. Some really great people there too!

Ben

ghost66

Bronco Guru
I knew you were originally from Mo, I agree there are some great people here. I grew up in Chino California and moved to the midwest around 83 or 84. Spent some time in Ohio and Connecticut but been in Mo for 20 years. You are probably going a different route then me so I'll try to get to Steve's before 8:00 am. Still not sure if my daughter is coming with, I haven't told her yet where I'm going and when.

By the way, I grew up an hour north of STL in Louisiana MO and when I was a younger man I was all over STL having fun and running a truck making deliveries. Lately I have been from one end of the country to the other, still miss Missouri in the fall. Some really great people there too!

Ben