• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

MO-EB FRANKENSTEIN WINE RUN (Photos added)

66broncoluvr

Loc.
St. louis, MO
Good looking Wine & tasty Broncos... ummm yeah

Great time everybody,

Lorelei (or should I say Tabitha) had more fun than I did I think! Glad to see such a turn out. 11 total + 1 nice uncut at the shop. It makes me proud to see a line of Broncos cruising the Highways. I think I even overheard one lady at the winery say that the Broncos should stop by more often... Again thanks to all for showing Lorelei and I a good time!

Dave a New years run sounds good and I'll follow you on any trail as long as you can pull me out when I get stuck!

Attachments

• PA250932.JPG
    PA250932.JPG
    108.5 KB · Views: 19
  • PA250931.JPG
    PA250931.JPG
    184.3 KB · Views: 16
  • PA250916.JPG
    PA250916.JPG
    134.1 KB · Views: 25
  • PA250882.jpg
    PA250882.jpg
    232.7 KB · Views: 33

lil' hotz jr.

Loc.
Knob Noster, MO
greg, i just new you were gonna say something back my carnage! hehe.
well, heres the story...
first of all, you have to shut my doors like your mad at it. so anyways, we're getting ready to leave the first winery. had my window rolled down just a hair, and when i went to shut it...BOW! shattered glass everywhere! chris was happy it wasnt him that broke it, sense he did most of the driving. but that felt that goes around the window as a guide, most of that is gone, so the windows shake real bad. guess my huge muscles and massive strength broke it out.
but hey, at least i didnt rip the butt out of my pants!!!:-* now i dont care who you are, thats funny right there!!!!

RIbronco

Loc.
Costa Mesa, CA
Hey, I didn't say it was you.
Originally I didn't mention it, but I edited it in. I couldn't leave it as me being the only one with trail type action, in a parking lot.

bigmuddy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Marthasville Missouri
Hey it wasn't my butt it was my crotch that ripped out,! And I will leave that alone right there 8-0

Speaking of people talking about broncos. Wade and I were in the first winery buying a bottle and the young blond gal starts asking about the broncos and how great they are and she thinks there cool and FORD should bring them back! Then the others in the winery start saying the same thing, I was amazed. Later at Stone Hill my Kelly, Baylee and I were down at the festhall and when we sat down this older lady is looking at me, like well, I either had a booger on my face or I was walking around with my crotch of my jeans ripped out :cool:. Then her and her man gets up to leave and she starts telling me her son owns an early bronco and how cool they are and yada yada yada. So I told her to go check out the parking lot and she practically yanks her husbands arm off to go check them out.

Wade sorry about hauling ass up the highway sat afternoon. Had a little emergency to attend to. Didn't look like you were having any issue keeping up though! How fast was I running? my speedo is off the faster I go.

Ben

Last edited:

lil' hotz jr.

Loc.
Knob Noster, MO
haha! i didnt know you ripped your pants! no, chris ripped his on the way down. and i didnt think to pack another pair. we were barely halfway way when we stopped to get drinks. went to get back into my bronco, and then all of a sudden, the ripping of jeans had started. when all said and done, it went from his pocket almost to the back of his knee. so we had to make a quick run the morning we met up with you, into walmart for new ones. btw, im sorry dad i made you go near "the evil place". :-*

bigmuddy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Marthasville Missouri
HAHAHAHAHAH! Whoops! I assumed that Steve had let that out of the bag, now I have told on myself! I didn't talk to Chris much but I could tell we were kindred souls :cool:

We left the AWS shop and some had to get gas, so while we were stopped I jumped out to make a stupid comment. When I went to hop back in, I did my customary lift the leg and do a one legged hop into the bronco and RIP right up the front! I have been buying levi 501 for years and have never ruined a pair in that short of time before. So while everyone headed to 94 I had to run back to the AWS shop where my tow rig was parked and strip down in the parking lot and put on a new pair of jeans. But hey on the upside at least I didn't have to go into Wallymart!

Ben

holt 45's bronc

Loc.
Centerview, MO
i was wondering when the rippin of the pants story would come out thanks hun!! sarah wouldnt quit laughing the entire time we were in walmart to get me a new pair of pants. people would not stop looking at me. it was a quite and eventfull trip and i had a blast and thanks to everybody who made it that way!! ;D

lil' hotz jr.

Loc.
Knob Noster, MO
that is tooo funny!!! yeah, chris i think was getting annoyed with me for maken fun of him and laughing at him through walmart (yes, he made me walk in there with him), and also singing that chicken dance song all night!!!! haha;D how and why does he put up with me? :eek:

holt 45's bronc

Loc.
Centerview, MO
yeah that damn chicken song was gettin annoying but it was kinda funny. and i figured i can put up with you since you can put up me sometimes! im just soooo happy that i didnt break out that window i just waitin for it to happen.

bigmuddy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Marthasville Missouri
Alright! alright already! enough with the warm and fuzzy stuff! If you want to hear funny? I think lil Hotz did the deliverance song on the CB. And now my 7 year old Baylee will not quit singing it.

Ben

lil' hotz jr.

Loc.
Knob Noster, MO
unfortunately it wasnt me. my cb is broke at the moment. well, a wire come loose, maybe from when dad and chris was pullen unused wires for under the dash....uh oh... did you guys pull the wrong one? hehe. i run my cb through my cigarette lighter, and i aint getting power to it right now. the only songs i would probably play on the cb would be something by ted nuggent, more then likely, stranglehold. hehe.:cool:

bigmuddy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Marthasville Missouri
Nugent? Nice! Hmmm, it was a young lady's voice and I assumed it was you? Anybody care to fess up? I beleive the movie deliverance was actually filmed in Georgia, but my daughter does get some funny looks when she is humming it!

Ben

69Sport

Loc.
ST. Louis
Mo Bronco Run

Hey Ben ya the red 69 is mine and thanks for the compliment. I was glad that I was finally off work for an event. The turn out was great and it was really cool seeing a line of EB's running those back roads. Good job to all who took pics and posted them. Nice to have met everyone. Brett

SpareParts

Bronco Guru
It was a great time, everybody keep in mind the trail ride on Jan. 1st. Fulton, MO. I will start spreading the word early so most can make it. Easy to harder trails, something there for everybody and pretty close to home.

David

RIbronco

Loc.
Costa Mesa, CA
It was a great time, everybody keep in mind the trail ride on Jan. 1st. Fulton, MO. I will start spreading the word early so most can make it. Easy to harder trails, something there for everybody and pretty close to home.

David

I've already locked the hubs in preperation.

SpareParts

Bronco Guru
Potawatomi, it is a very small offroad park. You can do every thing in one day, but it's still fun to go tool around at. They have a couple of areas of clay spoils that are washed out so you can climb the hills and get some good articulation. Some creeks to go in, a small rock garden, trails thought the woods....

Below is a link to the Capitol City Crawlers web site with some good info on the park and at the bottom of there page is a map to the place.

http://www.capitalcitycrawlers.com/potawatomi/porpinfo.htm

Attachments

• Fulton 11.11.07 048 (Medium).jpg
    Fulton 11.11.07 048 (Medium).jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 23
  • Fulton 1.1.06 015 (Medium).jpg
    Fulton 1.1.06 015 (Medium).jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 14
  • Fulton 1.1.06 008 (Medium).jpg
    Fulton 1.1.06 008 (Medium).jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 20
  • Fulton 1.1.05 055 (Medium).jpg