• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Moab Bronco Safari

rjlougee

Bronco Guru
So I finally got around to fixing the buggy after it broke on the waterfall on Upper Helldorado and I find this when I pull the floor boards off:

D20Cracked.jpg

The D20 is actually broken into 4 pieces! I had to put a strap around the T-case so it didn't fall apart when I pulled it. Hard to believe it was still driving in high range.

So now I get to fix a bunch of stuff. Time for a new Buggy Build thread.....
Joe

Viperwolf1

Contributor
electron whisperer
Ouch. Is that the result of heavy throttle and bouncing tires?

rjlougee

Bronco Guru
Ouch. Is that the result of heavy throttle and bouncing tires?

Well, I doubt anyone would accuse me of having a heavy right foot. Actually it happened on the waterfall, I was under throttle, but the rig went up a foot or two and made a loud noise and came back down. Didn't feel like it bounced.

Right now I'm wondering how many guys are gonna read this and spit coffee/beer/milk out their nose. %) Not a heavy foot per se, more like "impatience".
Joe

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
So I finally got around to fixing the buggy after it broke on the waterfall on Upper Helldorado and I find this when I pull the floor boards off:
So now I get to fix a bunch of stuff. Time for a new Buggy Build thread.....
Joe

Ouch... %)