• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

My Apologies

RRRAAAYYY2

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Brantford, Ontario
I have to say sorry for not being on here very much and I have missed a lot of stuff, including private messages.
My shop is moving, we have been trying to do this since February. So it is taking up loads of time. I have also been playing a stupid, very addictive on line game. So if you need help, my thought is to phone at 1-888-214-7774, this way you get my attention right away. I definitely dont mind if you phone with just questions.
And again sorry with the slow responses.

Grunt1058

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Land of Entrapment
ROFL... "Stupid, very addictive on line game"

I haven't been hooked by the online gaming group yet. Even my X-Box doesn't come on line. Just for that reason. I got hooked on MechAssault, MechAssault2, HALO and HALO2. Once I started each game, I HAD to finish...

I understand the online games is where it's truely at. I just don't have the time to dedicate to it. Wife would KILL ME.

Good to see you still around. Peace...

Socal Tom

Bronco Guru
Loc.
San Diego, CA
I was addicted to Mechwarrior 2 back about 10 years ago. I was single, and I probably spent about 80 hours a week playing that stupid game.
Tom

BigFord74

Loc.
Nixa,Mo
I'm curious what online game? I play'd a few, finally broke my addiction and only play some freebie shooters.

daddyg

Bronco Parts Collector
Loc.
Toney,AL
I was hooked on EQ for a few years.. Man with all the time I wasted I could of done alot of stuff to my Bronco.

DebosDave'72

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Bozeman, MT
I used to Play Delta Force online, man what a waste of good time, but it was fun! Good to have you back...

Did you ever get that Big bronco from Texas?

Dave

Sbolt19

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Colorado Springs
BigFord74 said:
I'm curious what online game? I play'd a few, finally broke my addiction and only play some freebie shooters.

Same stupid game that I am playing (and partially addicted to)...lol
Game is Metro Wars. If you want to sign up you can do it under me at:

http://metrowars.com/register.php?REF=27667

or Ray at:

http://metrowars.com/register.php?REF=8026

He is the one that learn'd me the game right off ;D Now I waste time there almost as much as here...although this really is more productive over here...lol

Grunt1058

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Land of Entrapment
Socal Tom said:
I was addicted to Mechwarrior 2 back about 10 years ago. I was single, and I probably spent about 80 hours a week playing that stupid game.
Tom
MechWarrior2 was the bomb. I only had the sample CD of it. But, wanted to buy the game and never did.

MechAssault is basically MechWarrior2 for the X-Box. I bought my X-Box for MechAssault. You know I was addicted. Then, I sold my X-Box after I beat the game. Then, I bought a BIG SCREEN TV and HAD TO have another X-BOX and MechAssault. I've beat it several times now. :D :D :D

BigFord74

Loc.
Nixa,Mo
I started playing EQ when Kunark exp came out and only stopped about a yr ago. Figured $15 a month can go towards my auto collection. But then my brother talked me into playing WoW when it first fired up. So i did that for awhile till it got to repetitive. Have had an Xbox since they came out and was hooked on all the above mentioned games. Now considering getting a 360 so i can yak to my brother who lives in Tulsa, and kick his butt on some of the shooters.

BlueEyeDevil

Contributor
XFire user name is BlueiDevil

I am stuck on BattleField 2
44044467-539.png

Last edited:

sfaforester

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
SW, Arkansas
I've put in my time online when Delta Force 2 multiplayer was big. Loved sniping soilders. I have done some Battlefield 2, but I'm not very good. Still trying to get the hang of the jets and copters.

Raymond, don't worry, you hadn't missed too much. Hope the move went fine. I wish I could move my office out of my house so I could actually get work done instead of playing when I need to be working. :p

You can make it up to us by coming down to OCBR in September.;) I think we'd enjoy chatting with each other.