• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

My old cam specs-ebml archives-need help

coby

Loc.
Fort Collins, CO
Hey guys...long shot here. Lost a ton of info (and all my old pics) years ago when I was overseas and a roommate killed my hard drive. I'm looking for the cam specs to my cam; I know I published it on old EBML mailings and probably some other places, but I've not been lucky enough to find it, and I could use it for tuning the new supercharger. I know it's askin' a lot, but do any of you have old EBML archives and could find my cam specs? I'd used Desktop Dyno for almost a week to come up with the specs and trusted it's numbers (which were pretty odd for what cams were available at the time, hence the custom grind). Motor was/is a 423ci full hyd roller motor with EEC-IV, and trick flow twisted wedge heads.

Thanks fer lookin', if ya do!