• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

My Order is on Back order!

va bronco

Loc.
Henry, VA 24102
I guess the holidays must have messed things up%) . I ordered the long add-a-leafs from Jeff's but they didn't come in tuesday when planned. I called JBG and they said the manufacturers have them on a week back order then a 2 day transit to my house. I don't blame Jeff's for this. Jeff has been good to me in the past;) and the holiday season screws up the shipping companies.

SO how good has Jeff been to you?

mike732

Loc.
Camden, Tennessee
I've been doing a complete rebuild for the last couple months and I have spent several thousand dollars and it has been completely trouble free...

broncnaz

Bronco Guru
Never had any troubles either one thing to do is never count on a part being there when you think it will. They should have let you know they were on back order but I've had the same thing happen from other venders as well. Usually if I call in my order I find out what is on back order right then. With internet orders I dont seem to get notified.

broncofiresmith

Great service from Jeff's. Very helpful and straight forward. The first place I look when I need anything.

Tito

CB Fire Starter
Loc.
Bakersfield, CA
I've had a few orders that were fine and promptly shipped and I've had others where there was a backordered item and I was never contacted about it until I called them (over a week later). Best thing is to order by phone to be sure everything is in stock otherwise the internet orders tend to not get followed up on.

twisted_mr

Loc.
Calion, AR
I've had excellent service out of JBG. I guess I should wait and see if they give me an RMA on a dipstick (not me-the one for my PS pump) before I brag on them too much. I ordered my seats thru them (among many other things) and they called and upgraded me to a seat which they had in stock at no extra charge. About a $35/ea better seat. Great service and usually the best price (always competitive). Two thumbs up! :)

eb66to77

Bronc'Ownly
Loc.
NOVA
Before the bad experiences start pouring in, I want to get my good ones out. I have spent a lot of money with Jeffs. I have spent a lot of money with all of them really. No problems with Jeff's. They are a great tech site too. Before I knew about this place, I would ask Dana.

Potshot

FWIW, my service experiences have been better with BC Broncos and James Duff.

daddyg

Bronco Parts Collector
Loc.
Toney,AL
I have always had good service with Jeff's. I buy most of my parts from them. Shipping is fast. I started buying from them before BC and Duffs moved East.

OX1

Bronco Guru
No problems with JBG. I always get a tracking number and assume UPS or Fedex will not deliver it on time.

Slick

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Petoskey, MI
90% good, my only gripe was when I ordered a set of nerf bars when smitty built was take'n a break on produce'n them.... The issue was they never told me when they'd ship, I herd a RUMOR that they had stopped make'n them so I bought another set off E-bay... THEN the pair from jeffs finnally showed up!

BUT the other 500000 orders from them have gone well!

:cool:

Mark

Contributor
Bronco Klutz
Loc.
NW Indiana
I like to spread my $$ out also and have not had any problems with Jeff's.
With all vendors I always phone my order in.
I think it's dumb to rely on the internet.

Slick

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Petoskey, MI
Mark Troy said:
I like to spread my $$ out also and have not had any problems with Jeff's.
With all vendors I always phone my order in.
I think it's dumb to rely on the internet.

I 2nd that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:cool:

Tito

CB Fire Starter
Loc.
Bakersfield, CA
Dumb or not, using the internet to place orders has always worked with the other vendors regarding stocking issues and customer contact. And besides who doesnt love those midnight Bronco shopping sessions. ;D I still shop with Jeff's even with a couple bad experiences...shop with all of them...I find them each unique in their own ways regarding products and what meets my needs and am glad to have them all available.

Mark

Contributor
Bronco Klutz
Loc.
NW Indiana
PDXBronco said:
Dumb or not, using the internet to place orders has always worked with the other vendors regarding stocking issues and customer contact. And besides who doesnt love those midnight Bronco shopping sessions. ;D
PDX, No offense intended. :)