• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

WY Need 1 Piece of Hardtop window chrome.

Many Winters

I am missing one piece of chrome. I need the front vertical piece for the passenger side hardtop window. Contact me if you are kicking around a spare. Thanks

OP
OP
M

Many Winters

as said before, I have the piece you need, let me know if you still want it.
I appreciate you reaching out. Sorry I was off for a while. I had another person contact me earlier in December outside of the forum. I entered into a deal with him to provide the piece but I am pretty sure it was just a scam. I could still use that piece. Can you send me a picture of the one you have and tell me what you would like for it and shipping to Wyoming ??

LUBr LuvR

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Welcome to the forum. Sorry to hear your first post led to being scammed Most folks on here are decent folks who will freely offer knowledge and help - not dishonesty.

Please send a message to Admin on this site and let him know the username of the scammer. They’ve probably already been banned, but best to be sure. Your Bronco sounds like a great rig.

OP
OP
M

Many Winters

Welcome to the forum. Sorry to hear your first post led to being scammed Most folks on here are decent folks who will freely offer knowledge and help - not dishonesty.

Please send a message to Admin on this site and let him know the username of the scammer. They’ve probably already been banned, but best to be sure. Your Bronco sounds like a great rig.

OP
OP
M

Many Winters

Thanks. I will contact Admin and give them all the info I have. Should have been more careful when they came at me outside of the thread. Live and learn. I do have Paypal working on it too.
Our Bronco is pretty nice. It was in a local ranch auction. She went and checked it out at the preview then came home and sent me to check it out. I about $hit when I saw it. I expected a total wreck after being on a dude ranch for 35 years but they had stored it in a barn for 30 of those. None of the college kids they hired could drive three on the tree let alone a standard tranny. It has a couple of cosmetic dimples but overall it is classic. Thanks for the welcome.

broncobilly72

I appreciate you reaching out. Sorry I was off for a while. I had another person contact me earlier in December outside of the forum. I entered into a deal with him to provide the piece but I am pretty sure it was just a scam. I could still use that piece. Can you send me a picture of the one you have and tell me what you would like for it and shipping to Wyoming ??
the piece is in fine shape.if you still want it you can have it for $25 plus shipping from Calif. Let me know