• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Need help locating a stolen bronco

BronCowie

Contributor
Old Timer
Loc.
Vancouver, WA
I just saw Susie driving this bronco down the interstate here!!! :eek:

Greg was bound and gagged in the back... :p

And Seymour was in HOTTT pursuit sitting on his bucket! ;D

miikee73

Shadetree Guru
Loc.
Aloha
I just saw Susie driving this bronco down the interstate here!!! :eek:

Greg was bound and gagged in the back... :p

And Seymour was in HOTTT pursuit sitting on his bucket! ;D

I think you are mistaken about Seymour,he is under the grandstands.:D;)

dnewman9

Bronco Guru
suddenly this thread sounds more like Pirate than classicbroncos.com especially for a story that is sounding more valid than bs?

71massbronco

Bronco Guru
Admin, Shut this thread down. The extra amount of newbie garbage on here tells me this is ALL BS. From the original poster to the weird newbie comments. The mere fact that I am responding to this at all pisses me off and this is 2.5 minutes of my life I will never get back.:(

Revelation

Bronco Guru
Either
A. Someone got scammed, and is one of the reasons these fake ads still show up.
B.
Yo-Dawg-I-herd-you-like-trolling-So-I-put-a-troll-in-trolling-to-troll-you-while-you-troll.jpg

Galt72

Contributor
Have you contacted the Sheriff's Dept. yet? they will be able to tell you if its been repossessed or towed and stored by any law enforcement in the state. In any of these situations the information is entered into the state system and can easliy be checked on to eliminate both those stories. This is an age old scam, he either still has the truck or he never had it.

Ranchtruck

I'm not sure what all the stupid comments are about in this thread, but maybe it's a scam/spamming approach I haven't run across yet? I'm just not seeing the angle that's being worked?

Obviously the OP got suckered by a scammer. Why he's too stupid to get it taken care of using the police, I don't know. But that sucks for him either way.

OP
OP
watsupwitcu

watsupwitcu

Loc.
Edmonton Alberta Ca
I'm not sure what all the stupid comments are about in this thread, but maybe it's a scam/spamming approach I haven't run across yet? I'm just not seeing the angle that's being worked?

Obviously the OP got suckered by a scammer. Why he's too stupid to get it taken care of using the police, I don't know. But that sucks for him either way.

Jefferson County Sheriff's Dept. is my next call.

bigbri69

Loc.
tomsriver
i think your a jackass for not moving your ass and doing something about it...i was on a job about 5 years ago and the contractor told a story about his brouther bought a motorcycle on ebay from texas for 8,000 and the guy never shipped it. he bought a plane ticket with two buddys and within 2 weeks and was down there at the guys house he wound up calling the cops and had to go back down for a court date.he wound up getting the bike that he bid on and the guy was saposta pay back the airfair.he only saw half the coast of the airfair back but he got it in the end...i myself whould be doing a roadtrip to the address u have and start from there.

dnewman9

Bronco Guru
i think your a jackass for not moving your ass and doing something about it...i was on a job about 5 years ago and the contractor told a story about his brouther bought a motorcycle on ebay from texas for 8,000 and the guy never shipped it. he bought a plane ticket with two buddys and within 2 weeks and was down there at the guys house he wound up calling the cops and had to go back down for a court date.he wound up getting the bike that he bid on and the guy was saposta pay back the airfair.he only saw half the coast of the airfair back but he got it in the end...i myself whould be doing a roadtrip to the address u have and start from there.

So the guy is potentially scammed, comes our site for help and he is ridiculed, called names and called a scammer himself?

How is this site not like Pirate?

I suggest we back off on the name calling and criticism and help the guy out until he proves otherwise that he actually is a troll.
Dennis

Raskew

Loc.
Vancouver, B.C.
Bill;

Stop embarrassing the rest of us Canadians.

If this guy is not a scammer, and an upstanding citizen like you say, then why hasn't he given you your money back? Has he even ever offered?

You paid for a vehicle, four months ago, that he says got seized, yet he still has your money. I'd be pissed! I would be demanding my money back, plus interest. At the same time I would have contacted the cops and ebay three months ago and had an investigation started.

kayakersteve

Loc.
Western NY State
I agree that if the guy did get your money and the vehicle actually was impounded, he has no intention of worrying about it - He is out nothing because you paid for the whole deal. You either need to fight this ass or be prepared to forfeit your money - Time to stop pansy footing around.

Now, if time proves you to be a troll, then shame on you and us for ever engaging with you! I will give you the benefit of doubt for a few more days.

OP
OP
watsupwitcu

watsupwitcu

Loc.
Edmonton Alberta Ca
Bill;

Stop embarrassing the rest of us Canadians.

If this guy is not a scammer, and an upstanding citizen like you say, then why hasn't he given you your money back? Has he even ever offered?

You paid for a vehicle, four months ago, that he says got seized, yet he still has your money. I'd be pissed! I would be demanding my money back, plus interest. At the same time I would have contacted the cops and ebay three months ago and had an investigation started.

Livingston, my trucking co. tried many times to connect and the agreement with Rich was that he needed 3 or 4 days notice as he was traveling a lot and time went by without hooking up. Then he was in Europe for a month and just returned a week ago. We tried again to pick it up and just now was told that it was gone. Seized while he was away. I trusted him because of the status of the Mustang Ranch and he's well known in the Mustang community and he recently was featured in magazine story regarding some classic Mustangs he returned from Belgium. There is a Ford GT in the garage where the Bronco pics were taken so I'm guessing he's not destitute or wasn't at that time. I'm old, patient and trusting but got caught this time. I requested a refund but that hasn't happened. I contacted the local Sheriff's Office but the complaint has to originate locally and then gets passed on to the CO. authorities. That is so my documentation and my personal info can be substanciated so the complaint is seen as being legit. According to the Sheriffs office they then have to determine whether it is a fraud which means the vehicle never existed and it is then a criminal matter or if the vehicle has been in fact seized it will be located and the reasons why determined and possibly get posession and lastly a civil matter to sue to get the funds returned. Any way I look at it it will be an endevor. I really want the truck but will gladly accept the $$$ at this point. No more long stories. It'll be in the cops hands tomorrow morning and I can only hope they can resolve this for me. Thanks for the support and I'll keep you posted.

73EB

Loc.
Bentonville, Ar
So the guy is potentially scammed, comes our site for help and he is ridiculed, called names and called a scammer himself?

How is this site not like Pirate?

I suggest we back off on the name calling and criticism and help the guy out until he proves otherwise that he actually is a troll.
Dennis

Amen....