• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Need some to contact and act as middleman for stereo purchase and shipping.

mofoco1

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Clovis, CA
This is way off topic and admin. If you deem improper I will delete. But any brothers out in the Charlottesville Va. Area. I need something picked up and shipped(no contraband sorry) just an older stereo that the seller wont ship because he seems to think it's a scam.) Ho figure I would send him money. But I'm the scammer. I wouldnt even bother, except I had one of these when I first got married. We donated it 15 years back cause she said no one used it. You know the scenario. If you would be willing to play intermediary I can either pay you a fee or trade EB parts. Contact me at 559-283-2008 txt anytime All contingent on it still being for sale. Thanks..Mo

Last edited:

Eoth

Bronco Guru
Sorry a bit out of my range, but I like old stereo equipment... Gotta ask, what are the details of the equipment?