• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

New dashes are in

OP
OP
C

chuck

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Ingram, Texas
That is a good idea. I can add a 5/8" hole on each side of the built in duct and cap them. Then if someone wanted the side defrost they could put the small hose on. I'll look into hose connectors.

mattt

Bronco Guru
Another question on the dash......will the dash with the glovebox location moved inward work with the BC Air Conditioning system? Or, will the relocated glove box conflict with the AC evap case?

tjsaye

Loc.
Midlothian
Please give me a call in the morning I need a plain dash no holes other that steering

Thanks T.J. Saye 817-994-3923

deltarat

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Drew,Ms
That is a good idea. I can add a 5/8" hole on each side of the built in duct and cap them. Then if someone wanted the side defrost they could put the small hose on. I'll look into hose connectors.

Great idea. I hope you have that in the air system by the time I need mine this spring.

mnido

Dash, NO DEFROST

Can you do a dash with steering only. no defrost ?

zfbailey23

roll bar dash

when i started considering to put an eight point roll cage in my bronco, i read a bunch of the issue with the front bars interfering with the glove box door opening. maybe you could make the glove box hole to the left a few more inches in order to accommodate the installation of a roll bar.

Rockcrawl101

Hey a quick question: What gauge is the material you are using in your dashes and will you ever come out with a S/S dash that can be polished?
Thanks for your time!

Scott.

OP
OP
C

chuck

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Ingram, Texas
I'll have to check the gauge thickness of the dash. I can get them made in SS but who would want one or 10? If there interest I can check the price but my guess is 3 X the current price to make and more work. I might be wrong.

Last edited: