• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

New GPS option for NORDSKOG gauges

Cactus killer

Sponsor/Vendor
This new upgrade is awesome it allows you to run any tire or gear size without trying to figure out what speedo gear you need to make your speedometer to read right. With this upgrade you can completely eliminate your speedo cable and if you are running a after market transfer case like a new STAK you don't have to try to figure out how to get a speedo work. This GPS box will work for any NEW or OLDER NORGSKOG digital or analog gauge.

Attachments

• blue nord  cut.jpg
    blue nord cut.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 93
  • s9020 CUT.jpg
    s9020 CUT.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 84

dnewman9

Bronco Guru
How well do those work in wooded or downtown type areas? I like this option, it just concerned me a little as I have seen my gps loose contact downtown Denver, and in the mountains sometimes?

chuck

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Ingram, Texas
They update 5 times per sec. The last I heard they can use 12 sats. but only require 3 for the WAAS. I ran one through the tunnels in Pasadena and lost the speed for a few secs. but not ever in Mexico which is where I mostly use mine. My guess is tunnels and down town with lots of tall buildings around where you can't see much sky they will not work.