• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

New Maroon Bronco

mo-bronco

This may have been posted already, but I found a new matchbox bronco at wally world. It has a number 22 on one door and the other door is in primer. It came as part of an off-road adventure set.

Attachments

• New Maroon Bronco.jpg
    New Maroon Bronco.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 57
  • New Maroon Bronco 2.jpg
    New Maroon Bronco 2.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 51
  • New Maroon Bronco 3.jpg
    New Maroon Bronco 3.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 61

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Still looking for the one with. 22 on it. :( good for you man

djhudson05

Did you find it at the Farmington store? are there any more? Our fine Walmart store here will probably never get them.

OP
OP
mo-bronco

mo-bronco

Yeah, there was one more. It was toward the back of the shelf. I always get two or three of any I can find, but I didn't want to pay the $10 more than once. I figure I'll get another one on ebay.

djhudson05

Probably will not be able to get up that way untill next weekend. My brother-in-law was out your way the other day and took a picture of an EB painted like a police vehicle. Wouldn't be yours would it.

OP
OP
mo-bronco

mo-bronco

djhudson, nope, I know that guy though. He also has one that's zebra stripped. He runs them in tough truck competitions. He was in a magazine a few years ago rolling the zebra bronco. He has a buddy that has an imaculate red bronco, but he only gets it out on special occasions. Counting mine, I know of about 10 here in town. When I was a teenager in the mid '80's, you could cruise through town on a Friday or Sat night and see at least two or three.

djhudson05

Same here on the teenager in the mid 80's. had my 77, a68 and a69 that cruised St. Joseph (Joe) street back then. I now own the 68 and 69. There were a few more here but don't know where they ever went to.

OP
OP
mo-bronco

mo-bronco

I got my first bronco in the fall of '85. Two years later when I was in the service, my dad sold it for me. One day I decided I wanted to keep it so I called home and he'd sold it that day! It had glass packs that would rattle off pretty good. I never had any problem, but the guy who bought it got a ticket within a week! It's long gone, but I have it tattooed on my leg. My current bronco is my 9th and my daily driver. I also have one in pieces for a long term project.

djhudson05

My 77 also had glasspacks and headers, they were sure loud. woke up many sleeping people on the way home on these country roads at 2-3-4 am after those long nights of mid to late 80's parties LOL.