• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

New Poll - Verisign Advertising

bpassmore

Sponsor/Vendor
Loc.
Houston, TX
I dont know about you guys, but I am so dang tired of that audio clip that plays in the flash ad for Verisign! The fake dragster sound is pretty grim. :D

ford67bronco

Loc.
Wisconsin
For some reason this thread opened to me showing the results without letting me vote but yes, the audio clip is annoying, I don't like any ads that play sounds. :mad:

brokenhorse

Bronco Builder
Loc.
Wisconsin
[quote author=ford67bronco link=board=5;threadid=10085;start=0#72851 date=1034356803]<br>For some reason this thread opened to me showing the results without letting me vote but yes, the audio clip is annoying, I don't like any ads that play sounds. :mad:<br>[/quote]<br><br>Same shit I can't vote but yes JUNK IT!

J-DUB

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Edmonds
[quote author=Brokenhorse link=board=5;threadid=10085;start=0#72854 date=1034357238]<br>[quote author=ford67bronco link=board=5;threadid=10085;start=0#72851 date=1034356803]<br>For some reason this thread opened to me showing the results without letting me vote but yes, the audio clip is annoying, I don't like any ads that play sounds. :mad:<br>[/quote]<br><br>Same shit I can't vote but yes JUNK IT!<br>[/quote]<br><br>Same Shoot here.

brewdude

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Groveland, CA
[quote author=J-DUB link=board=5;threadid=10085;start=0#72855 date=1034357406]<br>[quote author=Brokenhorse link=board=5;threadid=10085;start=0#72854 date=1034357238]<br>[quote author=ford67bronco link=board=5;threadid=10085;start=0#72851 date=1034356803]<br>For some reason this thread opened to me showing the results without letting me vote but yes, the audio clip is annoying, I don't like any ads that play sounds. :mad:<br>[/quote]<br><br>Same shit I can't vote but yes JUNK IT!<br>[/quote]<br><br>Same Shoot here.<br>[/quote]<br><br>Same here I think it sucks.

c2computer

Loc.
Castle Rock, CO
I thought I was the only one! WHen I am at work everyone next to me thinks I am playing games on my computer. Well, I guess I am messing around...

howiebilt

Bronco Buddah
Loc.
Newton
[quote author=Broncmeister link=board=5;threadid=10085;start=0#72920 date=1034371169]<br>turn your javascript off people! No popups, no background music.<br>[/quote]<br><br>errrrr how do I do that ?

Broncmeister

I use netscape. to disable javascript do the following:<br>Edit, Preferences, Advanced, uncheck Enable Javascript.<br>

Jeep Slayer

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Wildomar California
I'm with you, I work nights and do most of my posting when I get home so as not to wake anyone in the house I keep it quite I also keep the vol. on the pc down lo but that noise was freaking me out as to where it was coming from ?:? kind of gave me the chills thought maybe I had some bugs in the ole pc :-X

OP
OP
bpassmore

bpassmore

Sponsor/Vendor
Loc.
Houston, TX
I sure as heck dont remeber clicking the "lock voting" option - but it was set.....<br><br><br>Thanks for the feedback - if you want to vote, heres your chance! Sorry for the trouble!<br><br>

OP
OP
bpassmore

bpassmore

Sponsor/Vendor
Loc.
Houston, TX
[quote author=bpassmore link=board=5;threadid=10085;start=0#72842 date=1034350911]<br>I dont know about you guys, but I am so dang tired of that audio clip that plays in the flash ad for Verisign! The fake dragster sound is pretty grim. :D<br>[/quote]<br><br>Well it has made its way back to our ads somehow! It was gone for 2 or 3 days for me... This is about is annoying as it gets.. <br><br>(My employees think im playing over here in the corner when that sounds comes up - this ad is blowing my cover!)

Madgyver

Contributor
Bronco Madman
After playing their games my kids get off my PC they leave the speakers on. I come on here and hear something thinking it's the racers on the next block tuning their motor and setting the rev limiter. I go outside to listen but nothing. I come back inside and hear it again finding out it's coming from my PC....

bambam

Loc.
Salt Lake City, UT
I was thinking the same thing before u posted this. I think pop up adds and adds with sound should be made illegal. i dont see how companies think that by annoying u with sounds and adds popping up in front of u will sell anything.

Hnrys69

Bronco Guru
I HATE THAT STUPID THING!!!!@#@#!@<br><br>LAST few nites my sound has been low but I kept hearing this stupid pos thing and it drove me F'n nuts.