• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

New seats for 72 Bronco

rcraig480

I am in Arizona and 11 out of 12 months no top, what do you recommend for replacement seats,good vantage for 1972 Bronco?

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
Well are you wanting to go back org. or aftermarket? If you stay org, then I would keep saddle soap(LEXOL) or something like that on them to keep them soft and to prevent cracking. That stuff is great and most Feed/farm supply stores have it.Aftermarket seats I would go with the Mastercraft BAJA or the Porcar like WH sells.Just MHO.

smcl2002

Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
Stop by Driven 4x4 on 35th ave south of the 10. I go there all the time for parts and just to get ideas. They've been putting recovered explorer seats in a lot of their customer's rides, and they look very nice. I also agree with Half Cab, it's all about maintenance and protection in whatever you get. If you go with cloth, they sell UV protection spray that I would use.