• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

New vendor - Triangle Specialty Coatings - Scorpion and Al's Liner!

TSCoating

Loc.
Raleigh, NC
Hey guys, just joined up and thought I'd post who we are.

We're based out of Raleigh, NC and are the area installer for Scorpion coatings. If you need any truck bed liners, interior coatings, etc let us know. Scorpion is 100% uv-stable and can be color matched to any color imaginable.

We also sell DIY kits called Al's Liner. It is a pure polyurethane liner kit that is as close to a professional liner as you can get in a DIY kit. It is also UV-stable and can be color matched. We offer 11 different colors for the kits, we are the only ones who do this. Along with this, we are also the only ones who sell Al's Sound Deadener, which is a spray-on deadener for under the carpet to quiet down your vehicle.

I'll post up some how-tos and keep you guys posted on specials and all.

I'll also work on setting up a discount code for our online store for this site too. :cool:

jereosbou

Loc.
Somerset
like to order

I went to your website but could not manage to order exactly what i want there. heres what i need

2 gallon complete kit of sound deadener with gun tape etc.. in grey

2 gallons of white bed liner. full kit but dont need gun.

1 gallons black bedliner

shipped to 78643

jeremy osbourn

should i call i suppose/ whats you number ?

thanks