• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

New winch, think I got a deal.

NYLES

Bronco Guru
SHAD SHAD SHAD SHAD SHAD SHAD!!! best catfish bait known to man bar none period! Goldfish maybe, lil breams ok........might try some team catfish secret 7.....shrimp but they needed to be sitting out in the sun bout 4 hours ago

you around a damn spillway thats usually good place to get em....cast net

and you in flathead country ......big ass nightcrawlers

OP
OP
br0nc0xrapt0r

br0nc0xrapt0r

Loves pickles
SHAD SHAD SHAD SHAD SHAD SHAD!!! best catfish bait known to man bar none period! Goldfish maybe, lil breams ok........might try some team catfish secret 7.....shrimp but they needed to be sitting out in the sun bout 4 hours ago

you around a damn spillway thats usually good place to get em....cast net

and you in flathead country ......big ass nightcrawlers

Cast net is illegal this year in OK, I was thinking about cutting up a small blue gill. Only shad I can find is that stuff in the bag in the store.

NYLES

Bronco Guru
dont do the bag shad=garbage......you need itty bitty live bluegills

Id try the nightcrawlers

cast net illegal how you supposed to catfish with no bait?

OP
OP
br0nc0xrapt0r

br0nc0xrapt0r

Loves pickles
dont do the bag shad=garbage......you need itty bitty live bluegills

Id try the nightcrawlers

cast net illegal how you supposed to catfish with no bait?

Live? I figgured cut in half would work better. I use 6 inch live gills 3ft under the water for big Northerns and Muskie back home.

NYLES

Bronco Guru
Live? I figgured cut in half would work better. I use 6 inch live gills 3ft under the water for big Northerns and Muskie back home.

flatheads will slam live bluegill, he more a predator than a savenger

NYLES

Bronco Guru
www.learntocatchcatfish.com everything you need to know to be a pro

bottom circles are ok

my take on cat bait....

Channel cat......stinky stuff and night crawelers

Blue cats....cut shad

Flatheads(Toads)....live shad, blue gills, night crawlers will hit cut but it better be fresh

You just gotta figure out what cats ya got where ya fishin.