• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Newbi

broncobandit

hey guys whats up. I am new to this forum, i have a bronco and trans am, thats how i came up with my profile name. This site is pretty cool, i find it very informative. This is my second bronco that i have owned. my first was a 1968. My new one is a 1976.

bronco3.jpg

transam1.jpg

TN1776

Bronco Guru
You've got similar taste in vehicles to me. Its not common around here to see a trans-am of that vintage in that nice of shape, and when done right they are pretty nice little grocery getters. The Bronco looks good too!

ObscureMachine

Seatbelt Orifice Officer
Loc.
World Headquarters
Sweet Rides! They both look great! My girlfriend in High School had a 78 Formula Firebird that I drove all the time. Man, that thing would move!

Welcome to the Board!!!

Revelation

Bronco Guru
Welcome back to the addiction, The Bronco looks great, as does the T/A. Seeing the T/A in that shape we know the Bronco is in good hands.

PHARMIE

welcome to cb broncobandit im a newbie here aswell so im not known here but nice rides man

MustangHowie

Loc.
Shelley, ID
Welcome, I have a '76 Bronco and my wife is working on a '77 T-top Trans Am. Ours are not near as nice as yours, but hope to be someday soon.

I would like to see more pix of both the Bronco and the T/A.