• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

newbie looking for her old bronco...FOUND IT...pics 6/19/12

Bronco Junkie

So Cal Broncos
WHOA!!! Did I miss somewhere that a deal was worked out and you are getting the Bronco back???? Obviously, since you are saying it will be coming home to you tomorrow. WOW....WOW!!! What a great story! Congrats!!!!

KEEP AWAY FROM IMPORT LOTS!!!

OP
OP
blamejane

blamejane

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Barring any problems with the bronco when my husband checks it out, I'll be purchasing it back for the owners asking price. I'm feeling okay about the cost, and I'm justifying it as an expensive lesson! :p

I'm super excited, as I'm sure you all can tell, and since I was back-and-forth on the decision so many times, I decided not to post the decision until the deal was done. Of course many of my posts on other threads kind-of indicated which way I was leaning at the time of posting ;D

I hope my next post on this thread shows a big red dodge pulling a big beautiful orange EB!!

MartyG

Bronco Guru
Man...that's just great. Been following your.story...what fun and intersting tale it is. Both you and the current owner both seem like great people too..thx for posting and congratulations on getting your baby back! Wish I could be there for the reunion

JGbronc

Bronco Maniac
Pure awesome! I'm thrilled for you! :D

Be sure to post plenty of pics after it gets home!

fatboy

Contributor
Glad to be here.
Loc.
New Hampshire
I know you agonized over that decision so I am glad you decided to get it and that your hubby supported you. Now show us some pictures of it as your own!

Bigtex76

Loc.
Plano, Texas
what a story

1st off i'm typing this on my cheesey phone so disregard the typos por favor.

I never thought in a million years that I'd sell my rig. This is crazy, I've always told the others to pound sand!!!. The only reason was Val's complete love of her dad's truck and regret for losing it due to necessity long ago. The truck is awesome and I have had some awesome adventures in it. Had some good hunts, caught some good fish, and turned a lot of heads in town. I talked to her husband and he is enroute as we speak. What a great guy to pull this off for his lady. Gonna be a bitter sweet day, really happy she found her dad's old rig but damnit I hate to start the Bronco hunt again!!! Anyway, they're great people and I know they'll take care of the 'pumpkin'. What a great story. I too want to see a shot of Val in the driver seat cruising down the road. Well guys, gotta get my 3 yr old wild man to bed. I'll check in tomorrow and post picts of the pick up when Scott gets here.

Hey Val don't be jealous,but we plan on taking Scott to get some real Tex Mex when he gets here. Thank y'all for being supportive of Val's search and I hope y'all will give me hand finding my new rig!!!

Adios,

Brad

Skiddy

Bronco Guru

I never thought in a million years that I'd sell my rig. This is crazy, I've always told the others to pound sand!!!. The only reason was Val's complete love of her dad's truck and regret for losing it due to necessity long ago. The truck is awesome and I have had some awesome adventures in it. Had some good hunts, caught some good fish, and turned a lot of heads in town. I talked to her husband and he is enroute as we speak. What a great guy to pull this off for his lady. Gonna be a bitter sweet day, really happy she found her dad's old rig but damnit I hate to start the Bronco hunt again!!! Anyway, they're great people and I know they'll take care of the 'pumpkin'. What a great story. I too want to see a shot of Val in the driver seat cruising down the road. Well guys, gotta get my 3 yr old wild man to bed. I'll check in tomorrow and post picts of the pick up when Scott gets here.

Hey Val don't be jealous,but we plan on taking Scott to get some real Tex Mex when he gets here. Thank y'all for being supportive of Val's search and I hope y'all will give me hand finding my new rig!!!

Adios,

Brad

wow so cool of you do this for her Brad. if you need help finding another one please let us know. you really are on of a kind to do this:cool:

JGbronc

Bronco Maniac

Adios,

Brad

Wow, you are already a member here! Cool!

It's awesome of you to do this! Maybe you can find your next one on here!

OP
OP
blamejane

blamejane

Contributor
Bronco Guru

Adios,

Brad

Haha, thanks for posting Brad! I knew someday you'd be reading this, and I always hoped you'd look upon it favorably. This has been an amazing journey and because of your generosity I am actually going to be reuinited with my Bronco. This means the world to me. I know you've got your own memories and and from your description of some of them, they're as meaningful as all of mine. Cheers to you Brad. :cool:

Bigtex76

Loc.
Plano, Texas
Trust me guys, i'll be looking for a replacement and yall's help finding it! Just talked to her husband Scott and he's getting close to mt. Vernon. The swap happens tomorrow. Definitely bitter sweet, but it'll be a cool adveture and the road goes on forever!!!

rwiebe13

Loc.
Kansas City

Adios,

Brad

Brad you're one helluva stand up guy! Such an awesome story from start to finish. Good things happen to good people, I'm sure your "Val"ient gesture will be returned to you many times over!

OP
OP
blamejane

blamejane

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Brad you're one helluva stand up guy! Such an awesome story from start to finish. Good things happen to good people, I'm sure your "Val"ient gesture will be returned to you many times over!

"Val"ient is right! ;)

Izzy

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Texas
Brad, super cool of you to take care of Val. You are in Richardson right? Shamu is close to you and I'm up the road in Little Elm. I'll shoot you a PM but would enjoy helping you find a replacement and subsequently helping you work on it.

Nice to find another local bronco brother.

Izzy

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?cl2yuz