• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

No-name wheel spacers? - Caution?

kbaker1

Loc.
San Antonio
Am thinking about going with wheel spacers because of the large fender flares I purchased from Duff (flexi-glass flares), which will consume my 35x12's. Found these spacers on ebay:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/WHEE...42614QQitemZ8033715782QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW

Has anyone ever heard of this guy? Better yet, has anyone ever purchased and installed these spacers. Is there really any diffrence between the various manuf. if they are all billet aluminum?

Thanks in advance.

broncomanbrad

Loc.
Roseau, MN
I probably wouldn't feel bad if I bought them. I'd call them up though see if they actually know what they're talking about. I'd also go check to see what 6061 billet aluminum actually is. But you would think they would be ok. But I'm just an overly trusting guy.......

jmaples

Loc.
SEATTLE,
Wheel spacers

I run those spacers in the 1.5 inch. I beat on them pretty hard and I drive my rig up and back from the trails. I've been happy with them.