• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Northeast bronco related kind of------

Dirtyboy

Loc.
Cape Cod, Mass
Congrats on getting your rig in a movie. Your truck looks good in the pictures, but I dont know how good the paint is personally. If it is in good condition-BEWARE-if it is in any close shots they use hairspray to knock down the shine on the paint. I told them to stop when I saw the guy shaking a rattle can next to my rig at the shoot last year. Then he explained it to me. He still didnt get to spray my truck. The props people usually have tons of fake plates and other props they can rent from local movie rental houses. There is one 20 minutes from Boston we used. I cant believe your going to leave it with them for a few days. You are a more trustworthy person then I am Tasker. I took the time off work and stayed with my baby. Good thing I did that blond girl in the movie "The Patriot", Sky McCole, was in it and was use the rear side rails were the top sits as a place to stand and jump from to get down off the truck...and shes no kid anymore!(not skinny either). Im happy for you and good luck.

OP
OP
tasker

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
Who said the paint was nice? ;D Naw, i'm gonna go down with it and hang around. Mine is just for back drop decorations only, street scene, parking lot, wrecking yard....

73ny

Bronco Guru
Loc.
New York
I need a shower.....(crying game song starting......) FIND A HAPPY PLACE.......

OP
OP
tasker

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
big NO. So sorry, been a great contestant

OP
OP
tasker