• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Not allowed to edit my own post... anyone help?

nvrstuk

Contributor
Just a Bronco driver for over 50 yrs!
So I'm trying to edit a first page post on a long build thread that I started a couple years back and when I try this is the page that comes up...

"Forbidden
You don't have permission to access this resource.

Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request."

Doesn't really matter but this is the link to the first page. Let's you see age of post, etc. https://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?t=278607

I can add to the end of my build thread like page 50 or something but I can't even delete a period or update a part # on the first page...

I tried emailing Jon w/o result yet.

thanks

admin

Administrator
Just your friendly, neighborhood webmaster...
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
Sorry. I just saw your email. I sent you a reply with a fix.

Basically there's a forum glitch when you have too many links in a post, but there's a work around. See my email for instructions. Or tell me what you need edited and I'll be happy to do it.

OP
OP
nvrstuk

nvrstuk

Contributor
Just a Bronco driver for over 50 yrs!
Thanks. I'll get a chance on Sat.

Appreciate the help Jon.