• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

AZ Not Mine ... Uncut 73 ... Suns Player?

JefeAZ

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Tucson
http://phoenix.craigslist.org/nph/cto/4984720728.html

00o0o_9K4VsfFPFGX_600x450.jpg

00303_173VMsQ74qJ_600x450.jpg

00R0R_7zxv4Nlfe94_600x450.jpg

00S0S_jgzCHAlEJus_600x450.jpg

1973 Ford Bronco
Selling out of my private Collection, Uncut lifted Bronco,Matching numbers,302 V8, Automatic Transmission,Power Steering,Started with a rust free Nevada/Arizona Uncut Unit and followed a mostly OEM Path but added a few modern must-haves.Have alot more money in it than im asking!

Uncut Broncos are appreciating at an Crazy rate, Rare and Fun!

Call Phil for questions. 602-980-1588

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Hmmm, maybe someone associated w/the suns. Would be cool if it was a player. Smart dude :)

FOMOCO111

I looked at this Bronco today, it has a pretty low quality paint job, someone converted it years ago to a half cab and the current owner converted it back. The paint is great from 10 feet away but there is bondo in the passenger door, some rust showing around the hinges and the previous owner sprayed undercoating all over the bottom of the truck so it is impossible to see previous repairs and or current rust. It sounds good and although I did not drive it the owner said it drives straight, braked good and straight and it is very clean inside besides the hole covered in white painted diamond plate where someone hacked a hole for a modern stereo.

Here is an oddball detail. The data plate is in the dash, the color code is Y, not X, not V, I saw it clearly and it is definitely a Y. In 1973 there was no Y color code as far as I know. Could it be a special order? I posted this in a different forum, hoping for an answer.

I might buy the truck if he lowers the price again. $29K is way too much considering it needs to be stripped and repainted, the paint was a tape and spray and I am very picky about paint quality.

Any opinions on price? He is "open to offers" but I do not like pissing people off with a lowball offer. Opinions please?

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Well that's a plus right :)

when they get that high in price, just too hard for me to decipher. I can't see spending that much personally, of course I is a Poor boy toohaha