• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Noticed a few broncos....

cracker

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Pueblo, Colorado
Not me, as I am in Pueblo. Alot fo EBs you say?? Not many down here to be seen on the road, probably only 3 that I know of.

Carl

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Aurora, IL
Hey Cracker, I am from Pueblo, CO. I live in Illinois now, but most of my family still lives there. I go back there quite often to visit. I love Pueblo! I'm going back there for Christmas. Last year when I was there, we took a ride up to Buena Vista and a counted like 12 EBs or IH Scouts on the way up just sitting in peoples yards, most probably hadn't been used in years. I wish I knew then what I know now.

Kaw-Liga

Loc.
Palm Coast, FL
My local part of Florida has one EB, mine, that I know of, and I've been here for all my 20 years. When I was in CO over the summer I was amazed at the number of EB's I saw on the road and parked in fields, drive-ways, yards, and just all over the place. I'm thinking that I might have to move up there sometime soon, or atleast visit again...Road Trip!?!?!

Rob

cracker

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Pueblo, Colorado
CarlF250 said:
Hey Cracker, I am from Pueblo, CO. I live in Illinois now, but most of my family still lives there. I go back there quite often to visit. I love Pueblo! I'm going back there for Christmas. Last year when I was there, we took a ride up to Buena Vista and a counted like 12 EBs or IH Scouts on the way up just sitting in peoples yards, most probably hadn't been used in years. I wish I knew then what I know now.
Illinois?? long way away. Went to school in Davenport for four years....
There are still alot of EB's in peoples yards, but they do not want to part with them for various reasons... sitting and rusting, the same ol story...