• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

NP435 Price ?

BroncoT

Loc.
Milford, CT
The tranny guide lists NP435 used prices from $200-400, but I want to get some real world feedback. I found one for $60, but it's in eastern PA, and the seller won't ship it, so I have to factor in a 16 hour trip to get it. Thanks!

broncobsession

Bronco Guru
Yeah the real world is about $200-400. I have found some for much cheaper but the shipping would kill you and driving 16 hours would be even worse. The adapter is another $250 or so and then you're good to go.

jeff68

Loc.
Hattiesburg, MS.
Just shop around, I found a '79 ford 4x4 1/2-ton without the engine for $100. it had the NP435, NP205 T-case, Full width Dana44 & 9" axles, drive shafts and all. and it had about a 6" lift!
I don't plan on using anything but the Tranny and T-case, but I have been trading some of the other parts all ready.
Good Luck!
Jeff

BroncoJAK

Bronco Guru
Bought one off a guy in WA for $50. Cost me $75 to have it shipped Fed Ex. When it got here it was in a cardboard box, just one cardboard box. I couldn't believe they agreed to ship a 75# hunk of metal in one layer of cardboard. Any way broken front bearing retainer another $26. ::)