• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

O-Ring Tip

ba123

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
CA
IMG_5745.jpeg
So, since all my stuff was new and then it sat so long, I’ve needed a lot of o-rings. Even though they might look new still, not worth it.

It’s amazing how you get reamed for o-rings btw. “Oh, those are for injectors, that’ll be 10x what you would’ve paid for the same o-ring.”

Well, no, an o-ring is an o-ring of you get the right size and the right material.

There’s a free app called Olypsys Measure. You print a page, calibrate it and put an oring on and let the app analyze it. I’ve tested it knowing what I’m measuring and been really happy with it.

So if you need a bunch of stuff, use it and get a ton more than you think you need for much less. I bought a bunch from The O-Ring Store and been very happy.

Here’s the sheet:
IMG_5746.jpeg

Here’s the app:
https://apps.apple.com/us/app/olypsys-measure/id1583943944

No affiliation…just thought I’d share.

OP
OP
ba123

ba123

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
CA
And I couldn’t just ask for orings to fit these injector feed tubes that go from the rails to the injectors either…had to figure that out and they’re perfect.

IMG_5747.jpeg