• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

OCBR 2010 - the question has been asked

2Broncos2Go

Bronco Guru
The $64,000.00 question has been asked! ;D
"WHAT ARE THE DATES FOR OCBR 2010....."
NOW YOU CAN PLAN YOUR VACATION ACCORDINGLY.....WEDNESDAY SEPT. 22 THRU SATURDAY SEPT. 25TH. REGISTRATION WILL OPEN AT 2PM ON WED. SEPT. 22, 2010
Reminder cards will be mailed approximately Mid April when the 2010 registrations are ready on the website. (just in time to take the sting out of tax season!)
We urge everyone to PRE-REGISTER! (when the time comes);D

Buldozer

Bronco Virtuoso
Loc.
God's Country
Hey.....who received the free 2010 registration for being first to register in 2009 anyway??? I never heard.

OP
OP
2Broncos2Go

2Broncos2Go

Bronco Guru
Hey.....who received the free 2010 registration for being first to register in 2009 anyway??? I never heard.

okay Rick - I have it laying on my desk to draw. maybe I should wait til around Christmas - ........ sorry but I've been busy ordering the additional shirts and trying to get the deposits paid for next year, post event figures so we know what we can do next year.....but It'll be posted as soon as I have a grand-daugher handy to draw it - might even post a pic of it.; but I haven't forgotten!;)

OP
OP
2Broncos2Go

2Broncos2Go

Bronco Guru
Is it time to go yet? How many more days left? ;D

;D ;D ;D I can't believe Bradlee or Daniel hasn't already posted this one....
okay.....I'll post it, just soooo you guys will HAVE to start marking them off...
IT IS 350 DAYS TIL OPENING DAY OF OCBR 2010!

holt 45's bronc

Loc.
Centerview, MO
i will do my best to make it this time!! i should be back from deployment by then. who knows maybe by then i might have a bronco up and going by then but that may just be wishful thinking at this point considering i am leaving in january until about sept.

SpareParts

Bronco Guru
i will do my best to make it this time!! i should be back from deployment by then. who knows maybe by then i might have a bronco up and going by then but that may just be wishful thinking at this point considering i am leaving in january until about sept.

You never know, we may have it running and then broke by that time!

Only 350 days, I can't wait. Can I start packing yet??;D

David

BIGED

Guru ????
Oh crap!:eek: only 350 days till ocbr better get busy many changes to come.;) ;)

BIGED

Guru ????
Buy the way im sure to be the winner of the early bird drawing.I had such good luck at the raffle its sure to help.

FRANKO289

Contributor
Bronco enthusiast
OCBR is SOOOOO on my bucketlist ... I just looked it up with mapquest.... 1130 miles each way for me !!!!

stock1970

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Olathe, Kansas
Hope I dont blow a motor on the way there again.. lol.. still shopping for one.. maybe i will just drive my stocker there .. sees yous guys in 350 days.

OP
OP
2Broncos2Go

2Broncos2Go

Bronco Guru
:eek: %) ooooohhhhh geeez......what have I started......
I've a feeling this coming 350 days is going to really be
WILD! Guess I better finish getting OCBR '09 wrapped up
so we can get on to ......:-X ....;)

Pearlcoat

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I've already started saving $$ for fuel. MEB is planning to have a crew there and for most of us its about 1000 miles +/- a few each way. Looking forward to some wheelin' in the mid-west! and meeting some great new bronco people.

OP
OP
2Broncos2Go

2Broncos2Go

Bronco Guru
Come One - Come All.....to The Greatest 'Show' in the World!.....oh wait,
that was Barnham & Bailey's Circus......
well, at times OCBR & BBC do resemble each other.........
so .....
Come One - Come All.............but please, Pre-Register....when the time is announced! ;) :-* ;D

Looking forward to meeting the MEB Group!

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Thank you Christine...

We'll talk about those other plans as well for the weekend before OCBR, I bet Floyd would like that too ;)