• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

OCBR 2010 - the question has been asked

OP
OP
2Broncos2Go

2Broncos2Go

Bronco Guru
How about, "Welcome back, my friends, to the show that never ends. We're so glad you could attend. Come inside; come inside."

thats good Steve......better watch out - people get 'hired' when they
exhibit their talents.............;D ;)

FRANKO289

Contributor
Bronco enthusiast
That distance will get you into second place for the iron butt award if you actually drive your bronco!;)

WY 2 ND ???

and no way could / would i drive my bronco to the gathering !!! ;)
only towing her there is a option !!!!

OP
OP
2Broncos2Go

2Broncos2Go

Bronco Guru
WY 2 ND ???

and no way could / would i drive my bronco to the gathering !!! ;)
only towing her there is a option !!!!

2yrs running - Iron Butt winners have been from Rapid City S.D. 1134 mi. one way and..................
they drove it in, wheeled it, broke it, fixed it, drove it home!

goneballistic

Loc.
Washington, MO
Drive which ever one! either will be fine, but if you put a new motor in the blue one, then drive it. Get some miles on it. Im sure you will be driving to Indy again next year.
Hope I dont blow a motor on the way there again.. lol.. still shopping for one.. maybe i will just drive my stocker there .. sees yous guys in 350 days.

goneballistic

Loc.
Washington, MO
Well if you never wheeled at Hot Springs park... you will want to come back every year for sure!!!! If you dont want to do 4s and 5 trails you can jump in a seat and go for a ride with about anyone going out on them. A bunch of great people!
I've already started saving $$ for fuel. MEB is planning to have a crew there and for most of us its about 1000 miles +/- a few each way. Looking forward to some wheelin' in the mid-west! and meeting some great new bronco people.

astark

Contributor
Bronco God
You have a tent!.....;)

We used to have the banquet and registration all under one huge hunken tent, the size of a circus tent that would hold at least nine thousand people and two hundred Broncos or something like that, if memory serves me right %)

FRANKO289

Contributor
Bronco enthusiast
Drive which ever one! either will be fine, but if you put a new motor in the blue one, then drive it. Get some miles on it. Im sure you will be driving to Indy again next year.

omg ... darn !!!
OK ..PICS of the Rig and the owner !!!! ;D

JWMcCrary

Contributor
Bronco Guru
We used to have the banquet and registration all under one huge hunken tent, the size of a circus tent that would hold at least nine thousand people and two hundred Broncos or something like that, if memory serves me right %)

Would be cool to see some of the older pics from OCBR, the website has pics back to 2003, I noticed in 2003 the Astark wheeler was sporting a set of hubcaps, who can/will share some pics that go back further?

OP
OP
2Broncos2Go

2Broncos2Go

Bronco Guru
Would be cool to see some of the older pics from OCBR, the website has pics back to 2003, I noticed in 2003 the Astark wheeler was sporting a set of hubcaps, who can/will share some pics that go back further?

We'll see what we can do about satisfying your inquiring mind....;D

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
The $64,000.00 question has been asked! ;D
"WHAT ARE THE DATES FOR OCBR 2010....."
NOW YOU CAN PLAN YOUR VACATION ACCORDINGLY.....WEDNESDAY SEPT. 22 THRU SATURDAY SEPT. 25TH. REGISTRATION WILL OPEN AT 2PM ON WED. SEPT. 22, 2010
We urge everyone to PRE-REGISTER! (when the time comes);D

I'm leaning towards attending this one hee hee ;) ;D ;D