• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

OCBR 2011 before anyone asks....

OP
OP
2Broncos2Go

2Broncos2Go

Bronco Guru
found on page 5???
and no registrations in the mail Saturday or today....
hum............

Fitz24

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Well, not sure if I am going to make it this year:mad::( Guess I'll be a last minute or on site registration if things look better by then.

Job is getting unstable due to new boss and I may have to relocate back to Colorado to keep an income coming. Won't know for some time so I'm keeping the fingers crossed and working my @## off to protect current job. Hate to have to leave the new house and shop I managed to build after Katrina. Just finished wiring the shop. Still need ot get final inspection before I can use it.

This economy sucks. I wish we didn't have to vote for who we thought would do the least amount of damage. Be nice to support someone who actually cares about our country and not the pockets of the rich.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Well, not sure if I am going to make it this year:mad::( Guess I'll be a last minute or on site registration if things look better by then.

Job is getting unstable due to new boss and I may have to relocate back to Colorado to keep an income coming. Won't know for some time so I'm keeping the fingers crossed and working my @## off to protect current job. Hate to have to leave the new house and shop I managed to build after Katrina. Just finished wiring the shop. Still need ot get final inspection before I can use it.

This economy sucks. I wish we didn't have to vote for who we thought would do the least amount of damage. Be nice to support someone who actually cares about our country and not the pockets of the rich.

Well dang it, that blows..! Good luck man, I feel sure things will work out for you sir.

BIGED

Guru ????
There is a small park near Eureka Springs but I don't think they allow any camping I think it is just day use.
Rick theres a new one in booneville I started thread about it i would put a link but computer is down an the wii is all thats working

OP
OP
2Broncos2Go

2Broncos2Go

Bronco Guru
Well dang it, that blows..! Good luck man, I feel sure things will work out for you sir.

We'll keep you in our thoughts & prayers - and hope to see you in Sept.
'Late or at the Gate' - we'll take ya!

Fitz24

Contributor
Bronco Guru
We'll keep you in our thoughts & prayers - and hope to see you in Sept.
'Late or at the Gate' - we'll take ya!

Cool. I'm keeping my ears open for any alternatives and hope everything works out.

deltarat

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Drew,Ms
Cool. I'm keeping my ears open for any alternatives and hope everything works out.

I hope everything works out for you. I moved down the street and I would hate to think I had to move across the country. I think Colorado would be a cool place to live if you can stay away from the liberals. We would hate to see you leave Ms., but you have to do what you have to do to make a living.
Bill

Buldozer

Bronco Virtuoso
Loc.
God's Country
Very nice ED! That should be a real improvement over that bent up stock stuff you were messing with up at SMORR. You ready to test it out at the pre-run?

BIGED

Guru ????
Very nice ED! That should be a real improvement over that bent up stock stuff you were messing with up at SMORR. You ready to test it out at the pre-run?

Its been tested, but im ready for the pre run just need a date;D