• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

OE DENSO Automatic Tranny Starters

OP
OP
R

RRRAAAYYY2

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Brantford, Ontario
Man, there is something about California. My very first entirely lost parcel was to there just a few weeks ago. Mad's was sent via the Postal System, yours should have gone UPS.

OP
OP
R

RRRAAAYYY2

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Brantford, Ontario
Sad part of the Denso taking so long to get to CA is that is where they entered the country from. And denso's main NA facility is in southern CA.

So who is still waiting for theres?

BRONKEN

Loc.
Morgan Hill, Ca
I just found two high quality starters on my doorstep ;D . I have never used this style before but they look TOP QUALITY. Thanks Raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay.
Ken

jimbo11

Loc.
columbus
denso

Sad part of the Denso taking so long to get to CA is that is where they entered the country from. And denso's main NA facility is in southern CA.

So who is still waiting for theres?

Ray dude thanks you so much..received mine around friday..great looking starter..thanks so much
Jim.......... i like my entry number as well...lol

airman

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Boy did I miss this one. I need to keep a better eye on this section.

OP
OP
R

RRRAAAYYY2

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Brantford, Ontario
Both my alternator and starter arrived yesterday, thank you.

I have been wautung to hear that one, thank you. Now if I only can get the insurence lady to do her part, got love them, LOl. Just glad you finally got everything.

To everyone else, you are more than welcome. If you have any questions please feel free to call. 1-888-214-7774

JWMcCrary

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Just realized I never responded after receiving my starter. Haven't had a chance to get it installed but will over the Holiday.

Thanks again Ray.

JWMcCrary

Contributor
Bronco Guru
9 months later........finally installed. Time had passed without me taking the time to install and I forgot I even had it.

Works great. A good upgrade over stock starter.