• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

OK PDXBronco where's the Photos of the new half cab?

Tito

CB Fire Starter
Loc.
Bakersfield, CA
Hah! I got called out!!!

Well I've been sick out both ends for the past 2 weeks, yeah you wanted to hear that one didnt you, so I am stuck in the middle of the small project I have.
Well I got her home and proceeded to strip out the interior and take the dash and top off so I could get it ready to bedline. Well got it all taken apart and got sick. But here she is currently. It is quite a nice little rig and will be a lot of fun cruising till I get Pinky done.

Details...

Fairly strong 302, C4, PS, F150 Discs, full mint Sport trim, solid body, cut, sweet mags. Have a fresh 4core and new cooler lines ready to go in along with a little tune up.

Attachments

• halffront.jpg
    halffront.jpg
    141.8 KB · Views: 13
  • halffrontcorner.jpg
    halffrontcorner.jpg
    142.4 KB · Views: 15
  • broncocornerrear.jpg
    broncocornerrear.jpg
    117.1 KB · Views: 18
  • halfside.jpg
    halfside.jpg
    136.2 KB · Views: 40
  • halfmag.jpg
    halfmag.jpg
    104.5 KB · Views: 10

Tito

CB Fire Starter
Loc.
Bakersfield, CA
Thanks! Me too.
This one will stay this way for a while but we'll do a little work to her over time...eventual goal is to take all the trim off and get it either anodized or p.c. black, black top, Black warflares, all put back on top of metallic green paint (think 04 scion xb or the old del sol's).
Now what you really want to hear...eventually as money permits the following, Cage arms, 3.5 lift, body lift as needed, 4.56's, ARB's, 37's, 351w or as Scott (swa0330) wants me to do...4BT w/NV4500. I want it to be a very capable rig in the long run but thats a lot of money away, for now I'll just enjoy it, always wanted one, they are unique. I may work on the 4bt setup on the side because the idea really thrills me (mpg and tq #'s) and I've got Scott to guide me thru it, also I have a nice spare frame in my graveyard.

Mark

Contributor
Bronco Klutz
Loc.
NW Indiana
Nice Bronco!
A real good base to start from.
I think it's beautiful!

Tito

CB Fire Starter
Loc.
Bakersfield, CA
Alright, I have been feeling better and gotten a few things done over the past week. Lets see here's the list:

Stripped the interior completely out, dash off, column out

Filled holes in the floor, fixed rust spots

Por15'd any surface rust left as well as the seams where I could get the seam sealer out.

While it was still tacky I Herculined the entire inside all the way up onto the bedrails and the top of the rockers (everywhere that wouldnt be visible from outside). Also did the bulkhead seperate.

Painted the dash, top, door panels, Column,

Got a set of armrests from SACHEM, painted them black

Put on new column cover, windshield knobs, stainless harware inside

Took the speedo apart and painted it alternating colors (pic tomorrow, camera died) Looks good.

Did the Heater upgrade with the Chevy motor and cage - works awesome

New weatherstripping for the doors to seal it all up.

And tomorrow I will have me a sweet locking tonneau cover w/shocks done (hopefully) (grandparents watched the kids tonight so I got a bug to do something cool).

Anyways, here are a few pics, I will add more tomorrow when the batteries charge for the camera. The last one is the first poser shot in the field next to our house.

Attachments

• hercclose.jpg
    hercclose.jpg
    246.7 KB · Views: 10
  • liner3.jpg
    liner3.jpg
    179.7 KB · Views: 15
  • liner2.jpg
    liner2.jpg
    203.6 KB · Views: 13
  • liner1.jpg
    liner1.jpg