• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Old Icelandic photo

clarrance

Bronco Guru
Nice pic. That just means there is 22 less to look for here in the states. I noticed everyone of them has bumperetts and front license plate brackets on them

FRANKO289

Contributor
Bronco enthusiast
thats one awesome pic !!! would like to have it in poster size !!!

phred

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Earth
Very neat, Thanks for the photo. Any pics of your Bronco????

OP
OP
Rover

Rover

Loc.
Akureyri, Iceland
6855166462_4d38473898_c.jpg

7001284899_8e8d19a803_c.jpg

Mine look like this now. I am replacing the driver side floor and a few other things. Than I am going to paint it in another orange color.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
I am going to talk to the copyright owner. Would be cool to see the photo in a magazine but we should get permission first.

Good idea... ;)

Nice looking Rig You got there, by the way...

motoman

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
That is the coolest photo! Super thanks for posting it up!

Would love to see under the hood of that 460 bronco.....:eek:

OldBlue77

Crap, I think my heart skipped a couple beats when I saw that first pic! X2 on being able to see it in color. Very nice Bronco as well.

brianz426

THATS A GREAT OLD PHOTO OF THE CLASSIC BRONCOS READY FOR THIER NEW HOMES...iF yOU WERE TO SELL PRINTS OF THAT.....pUT ME DOWN....PM ME..

Me 2 that is a real cool pic looks like Ford Fan's shop

Me 3 I'd love to have copy also, put me on the list if you decide to sell these.
Thanks

eaglenest66

Contributor
Bronco Guru
What a bunch of beauties!!!!!! Great photo! I can only dream of years past.

okie4570

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
NW OK
Incredible photo, thanks for sharing! OCBR in Iceland next year????? 150 broncos lined up in front of same building if still standing? What am I thinking about, I couldn't even make Hot Springs this year:)