• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

old newbie...help!!

BUKN76

Loc.
Spanish Fork
first time posting but i have been a voyeur for a couple of years. this site is full of so much info, and there are some guys on here that know there stuff....i currently am on my 4th bronco restoration, 5th if you count my little brothers...this one is a '76 302, 3spd floor shift, msd iginition, edelbrock, 35"s, tangerine w/ silver hood, flares and ford blue prerunner bumpers, centech harness, new sheetmetal, roadster inserts, custom seats...anyway it is all done except for a couple little things...i have gone way overboard on this one...just as the Mrs..

help...i replaced all of the brake lines but i can't get fluid to the rear brakes. nothing comes out of the rear port of the proportioning valve...is there a way to reset the plunger or do i need a new proportioning valve? the front disk brakes work perfect.

second, in 4 wheel drive, with rear driveline disconnected the frontend seems to skip like there is a cog broke or something...could it be a bad hub, transfer case, is it the ring/pinion, where should i start? anyone have something similar happen?

help!!

BUKN76