• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

PA Parting 74 Project EVERYTHING IS SOLD!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sellitall

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Malvern, Pennsylva
ALL PARTS HAVE BEEN SOLD!!!

Well, Irene needs to go. It really sucks, but I know there will be another. Anyway, below is a list of some of the parts I'm selling. I'm gonna hold onto the doors, fenders, hood and tailgate. Everything else is up for grabs. Paypal is 77lubr@gmail.com. Not going to ship the larger stuff which will be noted in the list.

Dash with knobs/ignition and keys etc.................$125 (no shipping)
Auto column with harness connector and indicator dial(no steering wheel)............$125 shipped SOLD
Steering wheel(good shape)...............$75 shipped SOLD
Auto pedal setup..............$50 shipped SOLD
Power steering(box/pump/pulleys/cooler..............$375 (no shipping) SOLD
C4 rebuilt with resealed dana 20..........$500 FIRM (no shipping) SOLD

OEM passanger side COMPLETE 1/4 panel assembly VGC from a donor vehicle........$250 (no shipping)
Core support with inner wheel wells........$200(no shipping)
Windshield frame with galss & OEM cowl VGC........$250 (no shipping)
302 with alot of new parts including rebuilt stock carb........$400 (no shipping)
Big bearing rear , front dana 44 with frame, glove box and title........$800 (obviously no shipping)
Front seats (need a new driver's side lower seat) parchment.......$60 (no shipping)
Rear seat parchment w/ armrests VGC........$100 (no shipping)
Gas tank cleaned and painted.........$40(no shipping)
Gauge cluster........$60 (shipped) SOLD
Hardtop VGC.......$200 (no shipping) SOLD

Obviously, I will have a ton of other parts for sale. Send me a PM on what you need.

Check out the build thread for TONS of vids and pics of the parts in my sig. I will get some more tomorrow. You can also call my cell at (302) 373-5914.

On a final note............I DO NOT subscribe to the "first in line" buyer on message boards. If you REALLY want the part you will be willing to pay for it. I've been burnt too many times to count holding on to parts for people who either do not have the funds to purchase them or just cannot make up their minds. First one to send me the funds gets it. I will actively update the list accordingly.

Last edited:

74NJBronco

Loc.
Livingston, NJ
Hi, interested in stock seats and the gas tank/sending unit. I can travel out to you and see what other parts your willing to sell. I will have cash in hand just the way it should be.LOL. I also sent you a P.M. with my cell#. Hope all is well and hope to hear from you.

OP
OP
sellitall

sellitall

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Malvern, Pennsylva
Hi, interested in stock seats and the gas tank/sending unit. I can travel out to you and see what other parts your willing to sell. I will have cash in hand just the way it should be.LOL. I also sent you a P.M. with my cell#. Hope all is well and hope to hear from you.

PM returned

OP
OP
sellitall

sellitall

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Malvern, Pennsylva
Sorry you have to part out Irene, that does suck.
Still holding the wheels for you if your still want them.

Yeah it's painful. Gotta go back to building trail trucks. It takes less time and you can think outside of the box. As of now I don't think I will need your wheels, but thanks again.

OP
OP
sellitall

sellitall

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Malvern, Pennsylva
Come on guys. Still plenty of good parts left. Here's a few current pics.

Front axle (toyota) not for sale.
033.jpg

034.jpg

Tires have never been mounted.....$250
032.jpg

063.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.