• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Parting out 69 in TX

Status
Not open for further replies.

mjroth

I'm selling and parting out my 69 bronco. Prices as stated or $3000 for all.

3 1/2" Lift - $900 for all
-New Deaver 11 leaf 3 1/2" rear springs
-New rear spring install kit (u-bolts, bushings, etc.)
-New F250 front shock mounts
-New 14 pc 4 degree front bushing kit
-New stainless braided extended brake lines
-Used 3 1/2" progressive rate front coils
-Used 4 bilstein 5150 shocks (170/70 valving)
-Used F250 power steering box
-Used dropped track bar bracket

Electrical - make offer, or will go with bronco
-New 8 fuse generic wire harness
-Used 3g mustang 130amp alternator

Engine
-$300-Complete (carb to oil pan including front accessories w/belts) 302 from a mid 80's F150, non fuel injected. Looks to have recently been rebuilt. Came from a salvage yard, owner supposedly rolled the truck after having the engine redone. Also has a york AC compressor attached.
-$50-92 Mustang upper and lower EFI intake w/throttle body
-$25-Used mustang shorty headers

Misc
-$25-Used D44 4.10 gear set

$1600-The bronco itself is a little rough, would make a great candidate for a trail ride, front and rear fenders cut with 35" tires (bald) and saw blade chrome steel wheels. Body has some rust but mainly whiskey dings, doors will need work. No top, all glass is usable. It runs with help, will run enough to load on trailer. Frame is excellent, no rust. Drum 44 front, standard 9" rear.

Local pickup only please, I don't have the resources to ship all this stuff. I can hold some of it if need be, but only upon full payment. I'll be putting pictures up this weekend. If interested, please email mjdroth@sbcglobal.net or pm for phone #.

Pa PITT

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Stephenville TEXAS
I'd take that dana 44 front end gear set for 25.00 but did you say you can't ship it..if you can ship it let me know other wise it'd be several weeks before i could hook up due to work ..unless you want to delervier it for says supper I'll buy...

Pa PITT

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Stephenville TEXAS
That looks like a rather good bronco to part out ....does it run ..what trans does it have ...4x4babygirl is looking for one....what trans does it have ...

OP
OP
M

mjroth

It does run, but needs help getting started and smokes, that's why I bought the second engine. Its the standard 3spd/D20 combo with a duffy's floor shifter. Its actually a pretty decent bronco and needs a good home. I might be a little flexib le on the 3k for the whole thing.

OP
OP
M

mjroth

Surely someone's interested in the whole thing? I've seen worse go for more - with a little elbow grease it'll be a great bronco. As far as I know it's always been a TX/OK bronco, so there's very little rust, just some regular old body work.

pikapp691

You should list it under bronco's for sale section. I agree with papitt I have seen far worse sell for more than 3k. I kind of like it myself :)

RBI

Sent you an e-mail.

Might be interested in the whole package.

Pa PITT

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Stephenville TEXAS
Ya get it over in some other section ...I've been thinking about it for days now
and I can't have another one at 3k ....

blue bronc

Loc.
Fort worth
leaf spring

I am interested int he leafs and hard ware I an in fort worth so i could come and get them give me a call if you could

mark
817-797-3050

Status
Not open for further replies.