• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Photos needed of accessory locations on front of engine

behemoth

Bronco Guru
All,
We are about to install the water pump and we need a few photos of the front of the engine. Ne need to know where the accessorys go as well as mounting brackets. It will have power steering as well.

Thanks

rob wilson

Loc.
Flagstaff, AZ
I've got some of a stock 302 if thats what you're looking for. If not, might want to include the engine your installing and if you're using vee belts or serp setup.

YellowBronc

Bronco God
These are the only pics I have during my rebuild process that might work for you. Maybe someone else can do better????

Attachments

• Enginerebuild1.jpg
    Enginerebuild1.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 64
  • Small_1.jpg
    Small_1.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 55
  • DSC00381.JPG
    DSC00381.JPG
    60.9 KB · Views: 62
OP
OP
behemoth

behemoth

Bronco Guru
Thanks for the photos, I think these will do it. I just realized by looking at the photos that we need a few more items before we are ready to mount everything up. The dampener, I guess I will have to call dampener dudes to get a rebuilt one. A crank pulley with two belt locations. Now would it be cheaper and easier to but a 28oz 4 bolt dampener and pulley than say a 3 bolt dampener and pulley.