• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Politics and such aside...at least hes got taste!

Heus33

Bronco Guru
A member on this site owns that rig and lent it to the show for Jamie to drive around in.

WheelHorse

Bronco Guru
Looks like it's window frame is missing and the channel is now part of the top? Am I seeing this correctly?

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
HA, gotta love the taste in Rigs huh!

Happy weekend to you Sir!!

OP
OP
trailpsycho

trailpsycho

Bronco Guru
Looks like it's window frame is missing and the channel is now part of the top? Am I seeing this correctly?

No, I think there is a glare due tothe angle and the green is just "glaring-out" into the top. You can see the black of the window felt and the edge of the door frame if you look closely.