• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Portland OR Bronco Owners

stanz

Loc.
Portland
New to Portland from the East Coast. Wouldn't mind getting to know some fellow EB owners out here. My rig's out of commission and will be for a while (just had it shipped out), but would like to participate in some local gatherings and outings.

BronCowie

Contributor
Old Timer
Loc.
Vancouver, WA
There's a few of us out here on the west side. One's that I know in the Beaverton, Aloha, Hillsboro area:

zombie66 - Kevin
GoFastCrackPipe - Dan
miikee73 - Mike
Bronco Sport - Ron

Welcome to the PNW! The sun is finally out today :cool:

badmuttstang

redneck grease monkey
Welcome to the north west. I'm in north Portland hope to have mine back on the road sometime this summer.

miikee73

Shadetree Guru
Loc.
Aloha
Welcome to the west coast. Is it right ,a CB member since 05 and this is your 2nd post?

OP
OP
stanz

stanz

Loc.
Portland
Yep. I joined a long time ago. Had my EB since 95. I'm not very active in posting.

Looking forward to meeting some of you out here. Let me know if any of you are up for grabbing a beer some night after work. I live in NE PDX (Beaumont-Wilshire neighborhood).

zombie66

Loc.
Beaverton, oregon
Welcome to the N.W. it sounds like your getting set up in the right direction on here. It's always nice to get another bronco brother in the area. Are you going to "The Unevent" or heard about it?