• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Potential Independent4x Braided ARB Lines Mass Buy

rjlougee

Bronco Guru
I need to get an idea if anyone would be interested in a Mass Buy on braided steel ARB air lines from Independent4x4???

You can check out their website here: http://www.independent4x.com/

The ARB lines specific page here: http://www.independent4x.com/category.html?UCIDs=1342603

Basically, these come with a couple of adapters to fit the various sized ARB fittings and solenoids. In either Red or Grey (kinda Carbon looking), standard lengths of 6, 8, 12 and 16'.

I've been running these things for years and have never had a blow-out or failure of the line. (I have had ARB solenoid failures and won't use them any more. If you want an inexpensive replacement [<$20], let me know).

Pricing would of course be dependent on how many we can get committed, but Matt took good care of us a couple of years ago when we did this.

Please reply here directly if you're interested and if you have buddies, let them know so they can get involved as well.

We're looking at opening the buy around Christmas so guys can get the next *bling* item they need to complete the Winter build, depending on what the Brown, Yellow or Multi-colored Santa brings them.
TIA, Joe

TN1776

Bronco Guru
Maybe... Depends on the price break. I do need a line for my front ARB.

Madgyver

Bronco Madman
What's up?, Joe...

I may be interested in one for the front.. deal needs to be sweet! One that I can't refuse...;D

trailpsycho

Bronco Guru
I hadve been holding off the front and rear plumbing so far, so if the price is right, I would be in. I guess I need to get some measurements.

74BroncoCO

Bronco Guru
Joe - I'm checking in with some of my friends who run ARB's. Would it be ok to give them your email address?

J.D.

fdezone

Loc.
Fredericksburg, VA
Sure, I haven't experienced any problems with my stock lines to date, but depending on the break, I'd upgrade. Independent4x is actually down my neck of the woods, Ashland, VA.

OP
OP
rjlougee

rjlougee

Bronco Guru
Joe - I'm checking in with some of my friends who run ARB's. Would it be ok to give them your email address?

Absolutely, and/or give them this link to add to.

I may be interested depending on price.

There are a bunch of these, so let me ask you all, what would be required to move it from a "maybe" to a "gimme two, now!"? $5 off, 10% off, 20% off???
Joe

crawln68

Bronco Guru
Hey Joe, I'd be in for set if he can get us some good pricing. Put me down for 2 and lets see how many others we can get in on this.

Devin

Bronco Kineticist
There are a bunch of these, so let me ask you all, what would be required to move it from a "maybe" to a "gimme two, now!"? $5 off, 10% off, 20% off???
Joe

Just give us the lowest that you can go and see what happens. ;D

JWMcCrary

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Same as the others..I am interested if the price is right...

I only need for the front.

OP
OP
rjlougee

rjlougee

Bronco Guru
I would be all over this if it comes with a free ARB

As I'm sure we all would be, but there'd have to be some price inflation to support it.

Not to be greedy, but 20% would probably do the trick.

Well, that's about the number we'd be at if everyone who expressed an interest on here actually bought one or two.

I'll have the actual numbers/details in a couple of days, but the basics are a tiered discount based off how many lines get sold. Something like:
A. 1-15 sold is 10% off
B. 16-30 sold is 15% off.
C. 30+ sold equals 20% off.

Exact details when I have them and we'll most likely move this over into the Mass Buy Forum at that time.

As for time frame, we're looking at opening it right after Christmas and running 3-4 weeks.
Joe

EBCRAWLR

Loc.
las vegas,NV
i would be interested in picking up a set! And if we got this to 20% off i think we could sell well over 30+. so guys hop on board:cool: