• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Power Steering Conversion - 1966 EB (1965 August Build)

RattleTheGlass

Hello All. Hope you're having happy holidays.

The stock steering in our restored 1966 Bronco is too difficult for my better half to steer and a bit of a challenge at best for me. The goal is for both of us to be able to enjoy driving the car under not too crazy conditions (we're not planning any rock climbing), not to just restore it as best as possible to original.

So, that said, does anyone have any thoughts on the Borgeson Power Steering Conversion Kit 170/200/250 Bronco 1966-1977? Will it fit the weirdness of the 1965 August build? And, if not this kit, is there another that anyone would like to recommend?

Thanks,
Michael

jim3326

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Appleturkey
Do some comparison shopping with the vendors at the top of the page. I have a WH kit in mine and it works great, same build month as yours.