• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Pricing

RMLucas

Considering selling my 1971 Bronco.
Disassembled for restoration. Parts are inside. Never started project after that. Running when disassembled.
How do I determine price?

hyghlndr

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Hockessin, Delaware
$1.00 to $50,000 you have no details to really say anything of help. Taken apart vs together deduct 1/2 to 2/3 than if together and much harder to sell. Need lots of pictures and real detailed description.

Jajell

Sounds like something I would be into buying! Where are you located? I have wanted to build one for a while but can’t find a decent starting point.

ep67bro

Contributor
Bronco Junky
Loc.
Easton, MD
Pricing is really all over the place. And a rig that is in parts is a lot less attractive than even a roller that doesn't run. You would need to post pics and a list of what's what and what new parts come with it and what may be missing. I have seen projects go for good money, but they tend to be at least partially put back together and include a lot of new parts. If its just a pile of rusty parts it is not worth as much as a put together rusty bronco!

With all that said there is a buyer for everything. Good luck with the sale!