• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

probably a dumb question...

MountainGuy

Loc.
Athens, Georgia
Where can i find stock exhaust manifolds? Do aftermarket companies ( BCB, Duff, etc.) carry them? I looked briefly but only saw headers. Maybe i'm just not looking right or something. Thanks

Duke Nukem

Loc.
Simi Valley
MountainGuy said:
Where can i find stock exhaust manifolds? Do aftermarket companies ( BCB, Duff, etc.) carry them? I looked briefly but only saw headers. Maybe i'm just not looking right or something. Thanks

Some bronco vendors may carry them. You can also find them on ebay, the classified forums on this site, or any local bronco group. If you shop around you may be able to get them cheap. Buying from a vendor will likely cost you more. You should start by creating a new thread in the parts wanted forum on this site. There are lots of guys around here with extra parts lying around. Seek and you shall find.

deluxe

I have a set

I have a set that I would give to you for a 12 pack of beer if you pay shipping. They are from a southern truck that had headers put on. Some rattle can spray paint would make them new again. Shipping would be from 30306. Let me know.

--Clinton

evil69

fawkin classy
Loc.
Athens, GA
Call your local Bronco nut (me). I am pretty sure I have at least one set (off the 70). I'll let you have them for $500 ;D Or free, either way its up to you.