• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Projector HID Headlights - Complete Kits

Heus33

Bronco Guru
I am now accepting orders for our custom-made Projector Headlights that will fit in your stock Bronco grill with no modification necessary.
Send me a PM by clicking here or email me at HIDprojectors@gmail.com

Whats in the standard kit:
* (2) Bi-Xenon (high beam and low beam) projectors with chrome housings, chrome shrouds, clear lenses and rubber dust shields.
* (2) HID bulbs with 35W digital DC ballasts and 4300k bulbs.
* (1) Wiring Harness with relay and all necessary connectors.
* (2) White Angel eyes and Red Demon eyes with inverters
* Installation instructions

Everthing will integrate into your current wiring with the exception of the Angel/Demon eyes which (if desired) will need to be spliced into your current running lights.

Price:
$350. This includes Priority Mail shipping, insured to your door. (AK and HI extra, please contact me for details).

Other Options:
***Ballast Upgrades***
I offer two different ballast upgrades for those looking to squeeze even more light out of these:
The standard kit already comes with ballasts, this option is purely an 'upgrade' if desired.

1) 55W AC Ballasts. These ballasts will provide nearly twice the output compared to the standard 35W DC ballasts that come with the kit. More light means more heat though and more heat means a potentially shorter bulb and bowl life. This upgrade costs an additional $65.
2) 35W AC Ballasts. Same AC performance as the 55W ballasts, but in the 35W variety. They cost an additional $65 too.

***Painting***
I can paint the housings ($25 extra) or the shrouds ($25 extra) or both ($50 extra).

How to order:
Send me a PM by clicking here or email me at HIDprojectors@gmail.com
I'll need to know the following:
* Please list your desired color:
- Chrome Housing/Chrome Shroud: $350
- Black Housing/Chrome Shroud: $375
- Chrome Housing/Black Shroud: $375
- Black Housing/Black Shroud: $400

Specify if you'd like any ballast upgrade as well:
- 55W AC : Add $65
- 35W AC: Add $65

Once we agree on the order I will send an invoice. Currently accepting Paypal or check/money order, credit cards (in person or over the phone).

This kit is not DOT approved. For off-road use only.

Pictures:

- Chrome Housing/Chrome Shroud: $350

d83c123a-8ad1-2e34.jpg

- Black Housing/Chrome Shroud: $375

d83c123a-8b02-2b9a.jpg

- Chrome Housing/Black Shroud: $375

d83c123a-8c44-2568.jpg

- Black Housing/Black Shroud: $400

d83c123a-8b47-7695.jpg

Wiring Harness:

d83c123a-8b58-def7.jpg

Complete Kit ready to ship:

d83c123a-8b71-cc92.jpg

Output shot (20ft distance):

62a06046-4478-1b76.jpg

Customer Photos:

d83c123a-8f38-e91c.jpg

d83c123a-8f42-11cf.jpg

More pics and discussion can be found in the Chat Section here.

Last edited:

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Very Nicely Put together Tom, they should be a Big Hit!!! Great job sir.

Tasty Geezer

Those are saweeet looking!

What is the Lumen output and CCT on these? Just curious...

OP
OP
Heus33

Heus33

Bronco Guru
Those are saweeet looking!

What is the Lumen output and CCT on these? Just curious...

Output is 3000LM

The first batch of lights will have a 6000k CCT. Future orders placed after March 1 will have 4300k unless specified.

Last edited:

BicksBronc

Loc.
Concord, NC
Tom - that is an awesome setup.

A couple of questions:

Are you offering any type of warranty?

Will these work with the Centech wiring harness?

What is your turn around time? ( I am interested in the Black Housing /Black Shroud)

Thanks,
Bick

Sporto

Bick

Yes,
The Bronco pictured has a Centech harness installed. The hid harness connects to one of the three prong fitting for the headlights, so really it will work with any harness.

R

OP
OP
Heus33

Heus33

Bronco Guru
Tom - that is an awesome setup.

A couple of questions:

Are you offering any type of warranty?

What is your turn around time? ( I am interested in the Black Housing /Black Shroud)

Thanks,
Bick

Ill guarantee against DOA but there's no official warranty. The most expensive part is the projector which can't really "break" if you know what I mean. If a bulb or a ballast needs to be replaced those can be replaced at a reasonable cost.

Yes in the Centech as Sporto explains.

Turn around time is just a couple of days. Painting adds another day or so but from order date to your door is roughly a week.

NateMob

We use a special bi-xenon projector. More info in the first post.

I read the thread before i asked what kind they were. If you would rather not disclose thats fine, and ill drop it at "special bi-xenon projector". They look like maybe Morimoto Mini H1s with Mini Graphite shrouds? I am sure you know there are many different Bi-Xenon projectors, and there is a big difference in a budget projector and a projector from a RX-330 or Acura TL or even a TSX. Lots of coin to drop so i am interested in details.

OP
OP
Heus33

Heus33

Bronco Guru
I read the thread before i asked what kind they were. If you would rather not disclose thats fine, and ill drop it at "special bi-xenon projector". They look like maybe Morimoto Mini H1s with Mini Graphite shrouds? I am sure you know there are many different Bi-Xenon projectors, and there is a big difference in a budget projector and a projector from a RX-330 or Acura TL or even a TSX. Lots of coin to drop so i am interested in details.

They are not the Morimoto Mini H1s - I did try those but they didn't fit. I run that projector in my Xterra and am pleased with their performance.
The issue with Bronco headlights and buckets is the lack of depth. All of the projectors you mention will not fit in a standard Bronco headlight housing.

The projectors that I've chosen for this product offer the best performance that I could find while still allowing for a plug and play installation.

Hope that helps.

br0nc0xrapt0r

Loves pickles
This looks fantastic but I have to ask, how does this compare to other headlight upgrades out on the market today? I'm not being critical but I want to know to make an educated decision on what kit I buy.

fungus

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Kaneohe Bay, Oahu
This looks fantastic but I have to ask, how does this compare to other headlight upgrades out on the market today? I'm not being critical but I want to know to make an educated decision on what kit I buy.

Watch the video! The projector in one side compared real time with an H-4 in the other. WAY more focused and clean rather than scattered all over like the H-4. If you compare prices, you're talking an extra $100 over a complete H-4 kit and it looks to me to be well worth the extra hundy. I can only imagine how these would light up a trail for the night wheeler, all that CLEAN light would be awesome!

Oops, thought the video was on here. It's in this thread towards the end Nick.

http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2009325&highlight=real+projectors#post2009325

KyleQ

Bronco Guru
Why no 50w option? What projector housings are you using (quality)? Cutoff shields move when switching to hi/lo?

OP
OP
Heus33

Heus33

Bronco Guru

Sporto did a comparison here that fungus mentioned.

OP
OP
Heus33

Heus33

Bronco Guru
Why no 50w option? What projector housings are you using (quality)? Cutoff shields move when switching to hi/lo?

EDIT (3.6.12): I now offer a 55W ballast option (see first post for details).

Yes the cutoff shield moves when switching from high beams to low beams. It works off of a simple soleniod that receives a signal from your stock high beam switch fed through the stock wiring harness and into the new relay/wiring harness. Its all plug and play.

Last edited: